Cheap 1 inch horizontal check valve (NRV valve) for sale online. It is a swing type check valve with a brass body, 1.6Mpa working pressure and thread connection, designed to prevent water backflow in pipeline systems.
- Model: ATO-TK401
- Nominal Diameter: DN25 (25mm)
- Valve Body Material: Brass
- Connection Form: Thread
- Valve Type: Horizontal Nor-return Valve
- Applicable Temperature: -10°C≤t≤120°C
- Working Pressure: 1.6Mpa
- Weight: 280g
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
ATO 1 inch brass horizontal swing check valve finds widespread usage across a variety of industries and applications, serving to prevent reverse flow and regulate fluid movement in plumbing systems, HVAC systems, industrial processes, water supply, irrigation, oil and gas pipelines, marine operations, and agriculture.
Tips: Why choose a brass swing check valve?
Brass swing check valves are a preferred choice in various applications for several compelling reasons.
- First, brass is known for its corrosion resistance, making it an excellent option for environments where the fluid is not highly corrosive. This makes it a suitable choice for residential plumbing, HVAC systems, and non-corrosive industrial processes.
- Second, brass is a durable material, providing a reliable and long-lasting solution for controlling fluid flow. It can withstand the rigors of regular use without easily succumbing to wear and tear.
- Third, brass swing check valves are cost-effective. They offer a balance between performance and affordability, making them an attractive option for budget-conscious projects.
- Lastly, brass valves are relatively easy to install and maintain, reducing the overall cost of ownership. Their simplicity and reliability contribute to their popularity in various applications.
In summary, the choice to use a brass swing check valve is driven by its corrosion resistance, durability, affordability, and ease of installation. However, it's essential to match the valve material to the specific needs of the application, as brass may not be suitable for highly corrosive environments or aggressive fluids.