Sales Engineer Wanted!
Position: Sales Engineer (Full Time)
ATO.com is a one-stop online store that supplies a wide range of industrial automation products. We are a team of creatives that always puts customer experience first. It shows in the communications we create to help people understand and get the most out of our products and services. We pride ourselves on our company culture and the relationships we build with our clients around the world. We are currently looking for a qualified Sales Engineer (tech-savvy) to help carry that torch by assisting with the selling of technical products and services and helping build relationships with new and existing clients. This is a position for someone with both technical knowledge and sales skills.
The Sales Engineer serves as a liaison in the sales process when complex and technical equipment or services are involved and he or she should meet or even overfulfill sales targets. The Sales Engineer's responsibilities include:
- Searches for new clients who could benefit from ATO products in a designated region.
- Consults with existing and potential clients to assess and understand equipment needs and systems requirements.
- Communicating customer requirements to product management teams.
- Uses technical skills to demonstrate to potential customers the usefulness of the product or service and how it may suit the customer better than competing products.
- Provides expertise and support to sales teams to communicate products, services, and client needs.
- Negotiates and closes sales by agreeing terms and conditions.
- Offers after-sales support services and ensures that customer needs are met, which may include product modifications and proposing improved materials or products to customers and explaining benefits of changes.
- Provides support to customers and resolves client problems.
- Prepares product orders and schedules deliveries.
- Gives appropriate feedback.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent sales and customer service skills with a proven ability to explain technical products to non-technical audiences.
- Excellent presentation skills to apply engineering, technology or other related principles to product sales.
- A solid technical background is a must!
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Sound judgement and good business sense.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity.
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or field related to products and services being sold preferred.
- Two to four years of related product or sales experience required.
What We Offer
What you'll have access to:
-Paid time off
-Work from home
(Compensation packages, bonuses and benefits commensurate with experience.)
Apply for the Job
Sound like you? If so, we'd love to hear from you.
Submit resume and supporting documents detailing your experience at email@example.com.