A gas detector or gas monitor is a device to detect the concentration of a gas in one area. It is widely used to monitor the leakage of gas and give an alarm to ensure the safety of life and production. ATO offers a series of gas detectors to monitor the leakage of ammonia, carbon monoxide, hydrogen sulfide, chlorine, hydrogen etc. There are two types - portable and fixed - for different requirements of applications. In addition, the portable gas detectors are available for diffusion-type and pump-type. Here is listed some features and prices of ATO gas detectors for your reference.
ATO gas detector features
- Adopt high-accuracy sensor with high precise detection.
- Two-stage alarm with sound and light, and alarm point is settable.
- With display, easy to readout.
- Rugged and durable housing.
- Portable gas detectors has rechargeable lithiumpolymer battery with large capacity.