There is no signal waveform on the screen when collecting signals?
1. Check whether the detector is normally connected to the signal wire.
2. Check whether the signal wire is normally connected to the BNC (namely channel connector).
3. Check whether the detector is normally connected with the object under measurement.
4. Check whether the object under measurement produces a signal (Signal channel can be connected with the fault channel to find out the fault).
5. Collect the signal again.
6. Check the state of the trigger mode.