Single-phase 1/2 hp (400W) regenerative blower is an electric motor-driven device that uses a spinning impeller to create a flow of air or gas. This type of blower is typically used for applications such as aeration, vacuum or pressure, and conveying of materials.
The blower operates on a single-phase electrical system and requires a voltage of 220V to function. It has a maximum flow rate of 47 cubic feet per minute (cfm), which is a measure of the volume of air or gas that the blower can move per minute.
The term "regenerative" refers to the fact that this type of blower is able to regenerate or recycle air within the system, which can lead to more efficient operation and lower energy consumption. Regenerative blowers are also known for their quiet operation and low maintenance requirements, making them a popular choice for many industrial and commercial applications.
||1/ 2 hp (400W)
||80 m³/ h (47 cfm)
|Rated vacuum pressure
|Rated compress pressure
||53 dB (A)
Dimension (Unit: mm)
||0°/ 120°/ 240°
Tips: How to buy a right high pressure regenerative blower from ATO?
When buying a high-pressure regenerative blower from ATO, there are several factors to consider to ensure you select the right one for your application. Here are the steps you can take:
- Determine the required flow rate: You need to calculate the required flow rate for your specific application. This will help you select the right blower with the correct flow rate that can meet your needs.
- Check the required pressure: The required pressure is another important factor to consider when choosing a high-pressure regenerative blower. Determine the required pressure for your application and select a blower that can provide the necessary pressure.
- Look at the motor power: The motor power of the blower is an important factor to consider. Choose a blower that has enough power to handle the load required for your application.
- Check the materials of construction: The materials of construction of the regenerative blower are important as they determine the blower's durability and resistance to corrosion. Choose a blower made from materials that can withstand the environment it will operate in.
- Consider the noise level: High-pressure regenerative blowers can produce a lot of noise during operation. If noise is a concern, look for a blower with a low noise level.
- Consult with ATO: If you are still unsure about which blower to choose, reach out to ATO's customer service team. They can help you choose the right blower for your specific application.
By considering these factors, you can select the right high-pressure regenerative blower from ATO that will meet your needs and perform efficiently for your application.