ATO corded circular saw is a 14" electric saw, the rated voltage is 220V/50Hz, and an input power of 2200W. The power switch of the cheap corded circular saw has a self-locking device, which is more suitable for long-term operation. The base plate is made of steel, which is stronger and more suitable for flipping. It is not easy to deform or break and is completely suitable for various working environments.
- Multi-angle arbitrary cutting and free adjustment are more convenient.
- Spiral heat dissipation, circulation dredging and rapid heat dissipation.
- Automatic rebound protective cover, safe and secure.
- Flip-chip hole design, flip-chip is easy to fix without opening holes.
- High-power copper core motor, when used, the heat is small, and it is not easy to burn out.
Input Power: 2200W
No-load Speed: 3300r/min
Blade Diameter: 355mm
Rated Voltage: 220V-50Hz
Cutting Depth: 140mm
Recommended Cutting Depth: 140mm
Cutting Angle: 45°
Can be Flipped: Can be flipped
Protective Cover: Yes
Weight: 13 kg
Tips: What is a circular saw good for?
With the right blade, a circular saw can be used to cut framing lumber, sheet goods, roofing, metal, masonry, and more. A powerful saw can be a major time-saver during demolition as well. Once you get used to using your circular saw, you can even use it to cut curves.