Cheap 1/4 hp oil-operated rotary vane vacuum pump features 3CFM / 2.5CFM flow rate at voltage 110V 60Hz / 220V 50Hz, with high efficiency and low noise.
- Lightweight and durable aluminum alloy casing
- Direct dirve motor with full copper wire structure, easy starting and strong construction
- Non-slip top handle for portability
- Built-in high-volume cooling fan to provide thermal protection and extend service life
- Big oil sight glass for viewing oil level
- Oil drain plug at the bottom of oil reservior for fast draining
- Oil anti-back valve designto prevent oil from flowing back to pollute the pump system when the pump stops.
- Large torque design makes the vacuum pump easy to startup, even under low temperature environment (5℃) or low voltage.
Applications: The 1-stage oil-sealed rotary vane vacuum pump is widely used for vacuum packaging, vacuum freezing, automobile maintenance, HVAC work, air conditioning, refrigeration and other vacuum evacuation.
||Single stage vacuum pump
|Free Air Displacement
||5 Pa / 0.05 mbar
Vacuum Pump Details
Tips: Oil-Sealed Vacuum Pump Maintenance
1. Keep the vacuum pump clean and prevent foreign matter from entering the pump.
2. Keep the oil level. Do not have the pump run without oil.
3. Keep the oil clean. If it becomes dirty, muddy or has water or other volatile substances that affect the ultimate vacuum, the oil should be changed. Before changing the oil, start the pump and run the pump for about 30 minutes to make the oil thin, and then stop it and drain the oil from the oil outlet. Then run the pump for 1-2 minutes with the air inlet open. During this time, add a small quantity of clean oil from the air inlet port so as to replace the remaining oil in the pump. Do it again. After making sure the pump is clean, put on the oil drain plug and then fill clean pump oil to the oil-level line from the oil filling port.
4. If the vacuum pump is not used for a long time, put on the oil filling cap and exhaust cap, and keep the pump in a dry place. At the same time, the pump should be well protected against moisture and rust.
5. If the pump needs disassembling and fixing, please ask for assistance from an experienced or professional technician.