3/8 inch air impact wrench for sale, square head size 3/4 inch, can withstand high-speed rotation, maximum torque 2000 Nm. The air impact screwdriver can be operated with one hand and can be switched forwards and backward easily. The honeycomb-type extended air inlet has a built-in filter to prevent debris from entering and make the air impact screwdriver run more smoothly.
|Square Head Size
- The pistol grip air screwdriver has a built-in powerful movement, which can withstand high-speed rotation, work continuously for 24 hours, and adapt to high-intensity operations.
- Pneumatic screwdriver with strong output power, efficient disassembly, and installation.
- Precision design, and fast speed, greatly improve efficiency.
- Forward and reverse switch, 5 different gears adjustment, according to different working environments to adjust the required torque value, improve work efficiency.
- R reverse screwing, F forward locking.
Dimension Unit (mm)
Tips: What is the difference between an electric screwdriver and a pneumatic screwdriver?
Speed: The speed of the electric screwdriver is about r/min, sparks will be generated during operation, and it will feel hot. The pneumatic screwdriver is about r/min, and it will not become hot after long-term use. the
Appearance: Electric screwdriver shells are mostly made of plastic material, which conforms to the principles of ergonomics, feels comfortable, is light in weight, and is more suitable for long-term operation; pneumatic screwdriver shells are mostly made of metal, and the feel is slightly worse than that of electric ones, but the metal shell has anti-static performance it is good.
Maintenance cost: The electric screwdriver needs to replace the carbon brush every 3-6 months, which requires a large number of consumables and high maintenance costs, the pneumatic screwdriver has fewer consumables, so as long as you pay attention to maintenance, you don’t need to replace parts, and you only need to replace the fan blades within one year.
Torsion energy: The electric screwdriver adopts electronic braking, so the accuracy is higher, and the general repeatability is within 3%. 5%-3% or so.