Competitive price brushless circular saw with a cutting capacity of 16.5/25.5m, vibration level is 2.5m/s² or less, and maximum output power of 180W. The small cordless circular saw has a dust port vacuum adapter that keeps the cutting area clear out of wood debris, lock-off switch prevents the machine from accidentally starting up.
- Multi-angle arbitrary cutting and free adjustment are more convenient.
- Up to 165 cuts per charge.
- The cordless circular saw can be connected to a vacuum cleaner for dust-free operation.
- The battery pack provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler, superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against job site conditions.
- Model: ATO-HS301DZ
- Maximum output power: 160W
- Blade diameter: 85mm
- Cutting capacity: 90°: 25.5mm, 45°: 16.5mm
- Number of revolutions: 1500rpm
- Vibration level: 2.5m/s² or less
- Sound pressure level: 71 dB (A)
- Size: 313*170*155mm
- Weight: 1.6 kg
Note: The battery charger is sold separately, please contact us if necessary.
ATO circular saw is widely used in the woodworking industry, and carpentry to home repair, so it's an excellent item to have in your toolbox.
Tips: Why does my circular saw kickback at the end of a cut?
Overheating a saw blade can cause it to warp and result in a kickback. Build-up of sap on the blades, insufficient set, dullness and unguided cuts can all cause an overheated blade and kickback. Never set a blade deeper than is required to cut the workpiece 1/8 inch to 1/4 inch.