0.033μF 1kV disc ceramic capacitor is a high voltage power capacitor with 8mm lead pitch, which can be used for negative ion products, lasers, X-ray machines, control and measurement equipment, high-voltage packages, igniters, generators, transformers, power equipment, voltage doubling modules, welding machines, electrostatic spraying and other electromechanical equipment that requires high voltage and high frequency.
- Model: ATO-1KV333K
- Series: High Voltage Disc Ceramic Capacitor
- Capacitance: 0.033μF (33000pF, 33nF)
- Rated voltage: 1kV (1000V)
- Tolerance: 20%
- Dielectric Material: Y5T
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ - 105℃
- Feature: High Frequency
- Lead Type: Radial Lead Wire
- Lead Pitch: 8mm
- Size: 15.7mm
- Installation Type: In-line
- Package: DIP
- Application: Household Appliances
- Medium Material: Ceramic (Porcelain)
- Loss: 0.01%
- Weight: 0.02kg
- Capacitance: Under 1KHz (CLASSII), or 1MHz (CLASSI) and 25℃±2℃, Vrms = 1.0V conditons, not exceed capacitance tolerance.
- Dissipation factor(D.F.): SL. YL Q> 1000, Y 5P Y 5U Y5V D.F. < 2.5%, Bn D.F. <0.5%, 2R D.F. <0.1%
- Insulation resistance: At DC500V voltage for 1 minute CASSAII.R. ≥10,000MΩ, CLASSIII.R. ≥4000MΩ
- Test voltage: UR< 6kV, Ut=1.5UR + 500V UR≥ 6kV, Ut = 1.5 x UR
Tips: What are the functions of ceramic capacitors?
Ceramic capacitors are used in highly stable oscillation circuits as loop capacitors and pad capacitors. Low-frequency ceramic capacitors are limited to bypassing or blocking DC in circuits with lower operating frequencies, or occasions (including high frequencies) that do not require high stability and loss. Such capacitors should not be used in pulsed circuits because they are prone to breakdown by pulsed voltages. High-voltage ceramic capacitors used in high-power and high-voltage fields are required to have the characteristics of small size, high withstand voltage and good frequency characteristics. High-voltage ceramic capacitors have become one of the indispensable components of high-power high-voltage electronic products. The use of high-voltage ceramic capacitors is mainly divided into power equipment for power transmission and distribution systems and equipment for processing pulse energy.