100nF 50V disc ceramic capacitor is a power capacitor, which can be used for negative ion products, lasers, X-ray machines, control and measurement equipment, high-voltage packages, igniters, generators, transformers, power equipment, voltage doubling modules, welding machines, electrostatic spraying and other electromechanical equipment that requires high voltage and high frequency.
- Model: ATO-50V104K
- Series: Low Voltage Disc Ceramic Capacitor
- Capacitance: 0.1μF (100000pF, 100nF)
- Rated voltage: 50V
- Tolerance: 20%
- Dielectric Material: Y5T
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ - 105℃
- Feature: Medium Frequency
- Lead Type: Radial Lead Wire
- Lead Pitch: 3mm
- Installation Type: In-line
- Package: DIP
- Application: Household Appliances
- Medium Material: Ceramic (Porcelain)
- Loss: 0.01%
- Weight: 0.02kg
- Capacitance: Under 1KHz (CLASSII), or 1MHz (CLASSI) and 25℃±2℃, Vrms = 1.0V conditons, not exceed capacitance tolerance.
- Dissipation factor(D.F.): SL. YL Q> 1000, Y 5P Y 5U Y5V D.F. < 2.5%, Bn D.F. <0.5%, 2R D.F. <0.1%
- Insulation resistance: At DC500V voltage for 1 minute CASSAII.R. ≥10,000MΩ, CLASSIII.R. ≥4000MΩ
- Test voltage: UR< 6kV, Ut=1.5UR + 500V UR≥ 6kV, Ut = 1.5 x UR
Tips: Difference between blue ceramic capacitors and khaki ceramic capacitors
The blue ceramic chip capacitor is made of ceramic as the medium, coated with a metal film (usually silver) and sintered at high temperature to form electrodes, and then soldered lead wires on the electrodes, coated with protective enamel on the surface, or encapsulated with epoxy resin made. The shape is disc-shaped. Different formulations of ceramic materials have different electrical properties. Taking advantage of this, capacitors with different dielectric constants and different temperature coefficients can be manufactured to meet different application requirements.
The khaki-colored ceramic capacitor also uses ceramics as the medium to form electrodes by high temperature sintering, and then solders lead wires on the electrodes.