103 1kV disc ceramic capacitor is a high voltage power capacitor with 10mm lead pitch, which can be used for negative ion products, lasers, X-ray machines, control and measurement equipment, high-voltage packages, igniters, generators, transformers, power equipment, voltage doubling modules, welding machines, electrostatic spraying and other electromechanical equipment that requires high voltage and high frequency.
- Model: ATO-1KV103K
- Series: High Voltage Disc Ceramic Capacitor
- Capacitance: 0.01μF (10000pF, 10nF)
- Rated voltage: 1kV (1000V)
- Tolerance: 10%
- Dielectric Material: Y5T
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ - 105℃
- Feature: High Frequency
- Lead Type: Radial Lead Wire
- Lead Pitch: 10mm
- Size: 6.3mm
- Installation Type: In-line
- Package: DIP
- Application: Household Appliances
- Medium Material: Ceramic (Porcelain)
- Loss: 0.01%
- Weight: 0.02kg
- Capacitance: Under 1KHz (CLASSII), or 1MHz (CLASSI) and 25℃±2℃, Vrms = 1.0V conditons, not exceed capacitance tolerance.
- Dissipation factor(D.F.): SL. YL Q> 1000, Y 5P Y 5U Y5V D.F. < 2.5%, Bn D.F. <0.5%, 2R D.F. <0.1%
- Insulation resistance: At DC500V voltage for 1 minute CASSAII.R. ≥10,000MΩ, CLASSIII.R. ≥4000MΩ
- Test voltage: UR< 6kV, Ut=1.5UR + 500V UR≥ 6kV, Ut = 1.5 x UR
Tips: What are the types of ceramic capacitor?
Ceramic capacitors are divided into two types, including high-frequency ceramics and low-frequency ceramics. Capacitors with a small positive temperature coefficient of capacitance are used in highly stable oscillation circuits as loop capacitors and pad capacitors. Low-frequency ceramic capacitors are limited to bypassing or blocking DC in circuits with lower operating frequencies, or occasions (including high frequencies) that do not require high stability and loss. Such capacitors should not be used in pulsed circuits because they are prone to breakdown by pulsed voltages.
According to the ceramic capacitor dielectric, it is divided into:
- I Class dielectric (NP0, C0G)
- II Class dielectric (X7R, 2X1)
- III Class dielectric (Y5V, 2F4)