220nF 50V disc ceramic capacitor is a power capacitor, which can be used for negative ion products, lasers, X-ray machines, control and measurement equipment, high-voltage packages, igniters, generators, transformers, power equipment, voltage doubling modules, welding machines, electrostatic spraying and other electromechanical equipment that requires high voltage and high frequency.
- Model: ATO-50V224K
- Series: Low Voltage Disc Ceramic Capacitor
- Capacitance: 0.22μF (220000pF, 220nF)
- Rated voltage: 50V
- Tolerance: 20%
- Dielectric Material: Y5T
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃ - 105℃
- Feature: Medium Frequency
- Lead Type: Radial Lead Wire
- Lead Pitch: 3mm
- Installation Type: In-line
- Package: DIP
- Application: Household Appliances
- Medium Material: Ceramic (Porcelain)
- Loss: 0.01%
- Weight: 0.02kg
- Capacitance: Under 1KHz (CLASSII), or 1MHz (CLASSI) and 25℃±2℃, Vrms = 1.0V conditons, not exceed capacitance tolerance.
- Dissipation factor(D.F.): SL. YL Q> 1000, Y 5P Y 5U Y5V D.F. < 2.5%, Bn D.F. <0.5%, 2R D.F. <0.1%
- Insulation resistance: At DC500V voltage for 1 minute CASSAII.R. ≥10,000MΩ, CLASSIII.R. ≥4000MΩ
- Test voltage: UR< 6kV, Ut=1.5UR + 500V UR≥ 6kV, Ut = 1.5 x UR
Tips: Difference between ceramic capacitors and leaded multilayer ceramic capacitors
Ceramic capacitors generally have a relatively small capacity, but their withstand voltage is relatively high, and they are used in circuits with relatively high voltage levels. Leaded multilayer ceramic capacitors are mostly used in control loops or signal loops.