The 1/4 watt metal film resistor has a compact form factor that is ideal for space-constrained designs. A small size metal oxide film resistor is widely used in telecommunications, consumer electronics, automotive electronics, industrial equipment and other applications.
- Model: ATO-MFR-1-4W
- Power Rating: 1/4W
- Max. Operating Voltage: 250V
- Max. Overload Voltage: 500V
- Maximum Intermittent Overload: 500V
- Withstand Voltage: 400V
- Tolerance: ±1%
- Temperature Coefficient (15- 25ppm): 51.1Ω-511KΩ
- Temperature Coefficient (50ppm): 10Ω-1MΩ
- Temperature Coefficient (100ppm): 10Ω-1MΩ
- Metal film resistors have a wide operating frequency range and low noise levels, making them suitable for use in high frequency circuits.
- Metal film resistors offer stable voltage and low temperature coefficient.
- Metal film resistors feature good heat resistance and stable performance.
- Metal film resistors come in a wide range of resistance values and have rated power.
- 1/4-watt metal film resistors are available with a tolerance of 1%.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Power Derating Curve
Metal film resistors are widely used in various electronic devices and applications, including telecommunications, consumer electronics, automotive electronics, industrial equipment, and more. They are commonly found in amplifier circuits, power supplies, instrumentation, and other electronic systems where precise and stable resistance values are required.
Tips: What is the power rating of a metal film resistor?
The power rating of a metal film resistor can vary depending on its size, construction, and manufacturer. Metal film resistors are commonly available with power ratings ranging from 0.125 watts to 3 watts. However, it's important to note that this range is not exhaustive, and higher power ratings may also be available for specialized applications. When selecting a metal film resistor for a particular circuit, it's crucial to ensure that the power rating of the resistor is sufficient to handle the expected power dissipation to avoid overheating and potential damage.