The small size industrial explosion proof blower has a power of 1.1 kW, rotational speed 2900 rpm, and a flow rate of 9336 m/h. Explosion proof tube axial fan designed to provide reliable ventilation in hazardous environments, ensuring a safe and efficient workspace.
- Model: ATO-FBT4-1100W
- Rotational Speed: 2900 rpm
- Pole: 2 Pole
- Flow Rate: 9336 m/h
- Motor Power: 1100W
- Full Pressure: 474 Pa
- Blade Angle: 30°
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Noise: ≤ 85 dBA
- Weight: 25kg
- The surface of the fiberglass reinforced plastic anti-corrosion casing is smooth and even, treated with high-temperature spray painting.
- Explosion proof tube axial fan is made of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP), and the rest of the parts are anticorrosive treated, which can be used to convey corrosive gases.
- 1100W explosion-proof motor uses pure copper coils, providing strong sealing to ensure the air volume of the fan blades.
- Explosion proof tube axial fan has the advantages of large air volume, low noise, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Flare Diameter A: 510
- Height H: 351
- Impeller Diameter: 400
- Right Angle Side Distance B: 475-482
Axial flow fans are widely used in various industries and applications, including ventilation systems for buildings, cooling systems for data centers, air conditioning systems for automobiles and aircraft, power generation plants, and industrial processes such as chemical and food processing.
Tips: Are explosion-proof tube axial fans suitable for continuous operation?
Yes, explosion-proof tube axial fans can be suitable for continuous operation, depending on their design and specifications. Explosion-proof fans are specifically designed to operate in hazardous environments where the presence of flammable gases, vapors, or combustible dusts is a concern. These fans are built with safety features and materials that prevent the ignition of potentially explosive atmospheres.
The continuous operation of explosion-proof tube axial fans is often necessary in industrial settings where ventilation and air movement are required for extended periods. These fans are commonly used in facilities such as chemical plants, refineries, oil and gas installations, paint booths, grain processing facilities, and other environments where explosive substances are present.
When selecting an explosion-proof fan for continuous operation, it's important to consider factors such as the fan's motor rating, its explosion-proof classification, and compliance with relevant safety standards and regulations. The manufacturer's specifications and guidelines should provide information on the fan's suitability for continuous duty.
It's crucial to follow the manufacturer's recommendations and maintenance procedures to ensure the fan operates safely and efficiently over prolonged periods. Regular inspections, cleaning, and preventive maintenance should be performed to keep the fan in good working condition and minimize the risk of potential hazards.