250W explosion-proof axial fan is used for conveying flammable and explosive gases. The quiet explosion prooftuble axial fan provides reliable ventilation in hazardous environments and ensures a safe and efficient workspace.
- Model: ATO-FBT28-250W
- Rotational Speed: 2900 rpm
- Pole: 2 Pole
- Flow Rate: 3202 m/h
- Motor Power: 250W
- Full Pressure: 232 Pa
- Blade Angle: 30°
- Voltage: 220V/380V
- Noise: ≤ 75 dBA
- Weight: 23kg
- The surface of the fiberglass reinforced plastic anti-corrosion casing is smooth and even, treated with high-temperature spray painting.
- Explosion proof tube axial fan is made of fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP), and the rest of the parts are anticorrosive treated, which can be used to convey corrosive gases.
- 250W explosion-proof motor uses pure copper coils, providing strong sealing to ensure the air volume of the fan blades.
- Explosion proof tube axial fan has the advantages of large air volume, low noise, energy saving and environmental protection.
- Flare Diameter A: 356
- Height H: 260
- Impeller Diameter: 273
- Right Angle Side Distance B: 345-347
Axial flow fans are widely used in various industries and applications, including ventilation systems for buildings, cooling systems for data centers, air conditioning systems for automobiles and aircraft, power generation plants, and industrial processes such as chemical and food processing.
Tips: Are explosion-proof tube axial fans suitable for outdoor applications?
Yes, explosion-proof tube axial fans can be suitable for outdoor applications, depending on their specific design and certifications. These fans are specifically designed to handle potentially explosive or hazardous environments where flammable gases, vapors, or dust particles may be present.
Explosion-proof fans are constructed with materials and features that minimize the risk of ignition or sparks. They typically have explosion-proof motors and enclosures that can withstand and contain any potential explosions. Additionally, these fans are often designed to meet specific industry standards and regulations for hazardous locations, such as the National Electrical Code (NEC) in the United States or the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards.
When considering the use of explosion-proof tube axial fans for outdoor applications, it is important to ensure that they are specifically rated and certified for outdoor use. Factors such as weather resistance, corrosion resistance, and ingress protection (IP) ratings should be taken into account. These features help protect the fan from environmental elements, such as rain, humidity, and dust, which are commonly encountered outdoors.
It is recommended to consult the manufacturer or a qualified professional to determine the suitability of a specific explosion-proof tube axial fan for outdoor applications, considering the specific environmental conditions and any applicable safety regulations in your region.