Affordable price 12kW 600V digital power meter is designed for measuring the voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency, electricity, and energy for single phase electrical equipment at the same time. High quality power analyzer features a range of 0 to 1000kW/h, four-window displays, preset alarms, latch functionality, and the option for RS232 interface communication.
- Model: ATO-RK9901N
- Display: 4 windows display V, A, W, PF, Hz, kW/h
- Input Voltage: 0~600V
- Input Current: 0~4A, 3.5~20A
- Power(P): 12kW
- Power Factor (PF): -1.000~+1.000
- Phase: Single Phase
- Test Frequency: 45Hz~65Hz (Frequency that the tester can detect)
- Electric Energy Accumulation Range: 0~1000kW/h
- Voltage: 0.1V
- Display Resolution (Current): 1mA (＜10A), 10mA (＞9.999A)
- Alarm Function: Alarm for current and power exceeding upper and lower limits (Exceeding limit time is adjustable)
- Communication Function: RS232 Interface (Optional)
- Measurement Speed: 2 times/sec
- Basic Accuracy: ±(0.4% (Reading) + 0.1% (Range) + 1 Digit)
- Lock Function: Use when data fluctuates to facilitate reading
- Working Power Supply: ≤AC 220V±20%, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: <8W (220V, 50Hz)
- Dimensions(DxWxH): 315x240x120mm
- Weight: About 4kg
- This 600V digital power meter can adjust the time of the over-limit alarm.
- The current over-limit and power over-limit adjustment process is more intuitive and the operation is more convenient.
- 12kW intelligent power tester has functions such as wide range, preset alarm, latch and communication.
- The upper limit and lower limit alarm functions of current and power can be set to be enabled or disabled respectively.
- ATO digital power meter can be equipped with an optional communication function. It can communicate with the host computer through the RS232 interface. Through the host computer, data can be observed and parameters can be set remotely.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
High-quality 12kW 600V digital power meter is used to accurately measure and monitor electrical energy consumption in various applications, including industrial facilities, commercial buildings, and residential settings, enabling energy management, cost control, and sustainability initiatives.
Tips: What is a digital power meter?
A digital power meter is a sophisticated electronic instrument designed to accurately measure, record, and display a wide range of electrical parameters in a digital format. It typically monitors variables such as voltage, current, power factor, frequency, and energy consumption. Digital power meters offer several advantages over their analog counterparts, including greater accuracy, improved reliability, and enhanced functionality.
These meters are widely employed in various applications, such as industrial facilities, commercial buildings, and residential settings, to provide detailed insights into electricity usage and distribution. By offering precise data on electrical performance, digital power meters empower users to make informed decisions regarding energy management, cost control, and sustainability efforts.
One notable feature of digital power meters is their real-time monitoring capabilities. They can continuously track electrical parameters and display this information on a digital screen, allowing users to promptly identify irregularities or inefficiencies in their electrical systems. Additionally, many digital power meters support data logging and communication features, which enable remote monitoring and data analysis. This connectivity allows for the integration of power meters into broader energy management systems, further enhancing their utility.