Factory price single phase digital power meter is a power analyzer with 0~600V input voltage, 48kW power, 4 windows display and 0~1000kW/h electric energy accumulation range, can measure voltage, current, power, power factor, frequency and electric energy at the same time.
- Model: ATO-RK9980N
- Display: 4 windows display V, A, W, PF, Hz, kW/h
- Input Voltage: 0~600V
- Input Current: 0~16A, 15~80A
- Power(P): 48kW
- Power Factor (PF): -1.000~+1.000
- Phase: Single Phase
- Test Frequency: 45Hz~65Hz (Frequency that the tester can detect)
- Electric Energy Accumulation Range: 0~1000kW/h
- Voltage: 0.1V
- Display Resolution (Current): 1mA (＜10A), 10mA (＞9.999A)
- Alarm Function: Alarm for current and power exceeding upper and lower limits (Exceeding limit time is adjustable)
- Communication Function: RS232 Interface (Optional)
- Measurement Speed: 2 times/sec
- Basic Accuracy: ±(0.4% (Reading) + 0.1% (Range) + 1 Digit)
- Lock Function: Use when data fluctuates to facilitate reading
- Working Power Supply: ≤AC 220V±20%, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: <8W (220V, 50Hz)
- Dimensions(DxWxH): 315x240x120mm
- Weight: About 4kg
- This 600V digital power meter can adjust the time of the over-limit alarm.
- The current over-limit and power over-limit adjustment process is more intuitive and the operation is more convenient.
- 48kW intelligent power tester has functions such as wide range, preset alarm, latch and communication.
- The upper limit and lower limit alarm functions of current and power can be set to be enabled or disabled respectively.
- ATO digital power meter can be equipped with an optional communication function. It can communicate with the host computer through the RS232 interface. Through the host computer, data can be observed and parameters can be set remotely.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
High-quality 48kW 600V digital power meter is used to accurately measure and monitor electrical energy consumption in various applications, including industrial facilities, commercial buildings, and residential settings, enabling energy management, cost control, and sustainability initiatives.
Tips: Are digital power meters accurate?
Yes, digital power meters are known for their high accuracy in measuring electrical parameters. These meters are designed to provide precise and reliable data, making them essential for applications where accurate energy measurement is crucial. Their accuracy is typically specified by the manufacturer and is often within a small percentage of the actual values. However, it's important to ensure proper installation, regular calibration, and adherence to industry standards to maintain and verify this accuracy, especially in critical applications where precision is paramount. Overall, digital power meters are trusted instruments for energy management, cost control, and sustainability initiatives, thanks to their consistent and dependable accuracy.