1x18W or 2x18W electronic ballast can regulate and control the current in the lighting system, specially designed for fluorescent lamps. 50Hz/60Hz frequency, long life, 1 lamp or 2 lamp electronic ballasts are suitable for lighting large spaces such as warehouses, factories and manufacturing plants.
- Model: ATO-T8-18W
- Power: 1x18W/2x18W
- Frequency: 50/60Hz
- Working Current: 0.17~0.3A
- Power Factor: 0.65/0.95
- Bulb Voltage: 220V
- Input Voltage: AC 200~240V
- Working Temperature: -15°C~50°C
- Output Current: 0.25A
- Certification: CE
- Shell Material: Iron
- Shell Size: 210*30*20 (mm)
- Electronic ballasts for fluorescent lamps mostly use 20~60KHZ frequency to supply lamp tubes. It turns on and lights up immediately, with no need for a starter, and avoids starter failure.
- High-quality ballasts have good voltage stabilizing performance. When the power supply and voltage deviation are large, they can still maintain a constant power of the light source and stabilize the illuminance, which is conducive to energy saving.
- The noise of the electronic ballast can reach below 35db. Factors such as constant power and lamp current drop, and reliable starting point can prolong lamp life.
ATO electronic fluorescent ballast can regulate and control the electrical current in lighting systems, widely used in factories, workshops, offices, shopping malls, underground parking lots, schools and other indoor lighting.
Tips: What is an electronic ballast?
An electronic ballast is a key component used in lighting systems, specifically designed to regulate and control the electrical current flowing through fluorescent lamps. Unlike traditional magnetic ballasts, electronic ballasts operate at high frequencies, typically ranging from 20 kHz to 60 kHz, offering numerous advantages. They convert the standard AC voltage from the power supply into a high-frequency AC signal, which is then rectified and converted into a controlled DC voltage for powering the lamp. This high-frequency operation ensures a steady and consistent current flow, resulting in improved lamp performance, energy efficiency, and reduced flickering and noise.
Electronic ballasts have become increasingly popular in various applications, from residential to commercial and industrial settings. They offer significant benefits, including enhanced energy efficiency, resulting in lower electricity costs and reduced environmental impact. Electronic ballasts also contribute to better lamp performance, producing higher light output, rapid startup, and flicker-free illumination. Additionally, they provide a more comfortable lighting experience by eliminating the annoying flickering and humming commonly associated with older magnetic ballasts. Overall, electronic ballasts play a crucial role in modern lighting systems, delivering efficient, reliable, and visually comfortable illumination.