Manual crank winch is convenient for truck, car trailer, camper trailer, boat trailer, utility trailer, off road, vehicle recovery, etc., which is ideal for pulling, lifting and lowering items.
- Model: ATO-BQC2000
- Working Load: 2000 lbs (1 ton)
- Lifting Tension: 1200 lbs (0.6 ton)
- Breaking Strength: 2300 lbs (1.15 ton)
- Material: Rolled Steel
- Gear Ratio: 4.1:8.1
- Cable (Dia x L): Ø5mm x 8m
- Dimension: 245mm (L) x 100mm (W) x 180mm (H)
- Weight: 4.5kg
Note*: Never exceed working load limit.
Tips: How to mount hand winch on utility trailer?
Mounting a hand winch on a utility trailer typically involves the following steps:
Gather the necessary tools and materials: You will need a hand winch, mounting plate or bracket, U-bolts or bolts, nuts, washers, drill, drill bits, and a wrench or socket set.
- Position the winch: Decide where on the utility trailer you want to mount the winch. It's generally best to place it near the front of the trailer for easier access.
- Measure and mark: Use a measuring tape to determine the appropriate placement of the winch. Mark the locations where you will drill holes for mounting.
- Prepare the trailer: If the trailer has a wooden deck, you may need to remove a section of the deck to access the underside for mounting. Ensure the area where you plan to mount the winch is clear of any obstructions.
- Attach the mounting plate or bracket: Place the mounting plate or bracket on the marked location and align it with the holes. Use a drill to create holes in the trailer deck or frame that correspond to the holes on the mounting plate.
- Secure the winch: Place the winch on the mounting plate or bracket and align it with the holes. Insert U-bolts or bolts through the mounting holes of the winch and the mounting plate or bracket. Add washers and nuts to secure the winch in place.
- Tighten the bolts: Use a wrench or socket set to tighten the bolts securely. Ensure the winch is firmly attached to the trailer to prevent any movement during operation.
- Test the winch: Before using the winch for any heavy loads, test it by pulling a light load to ensure it operates smoothly and securely.
Remember to consult the specific instructions provided by the manufacturer of your hand winch, as the mounting process may vary depending on the design and model.