The 3" resilient wedge gate valve is a high-quality valve designed for reliable and efficient operation in a variety of industrial applications. With its resilient wedge design, this valve is able to maintain a tight seal even in low-pressure situations, making it ideal for use in water and wastewater treatment plants, power generation facilities, and other critical infrastructure applications.
- Model: ATO-WGV-80
- Nominal Diameter: 3" (DN80)
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6 MPa
- Control Mode: Manual control
- Manual Operation: Switching handle (turbine)
- Connection: Flange
- Operating Range: 0-90°
- Material of Valve Body: Cast iron
- Material of Valve Plate: Cast iron
- Seat Seal: PTFE
- Media: Water, liquid, gas, oil, powder, steam, etc.
- Weight: 45kg
- 3" wedge gate valve features a gate with a wedge shape that allows for a tight seal when the valve is closed.
- DN 80 wedge gate valve has a full bore design, which means that the inside diameter of the valve is the same as the pipe it is connected to. This helps to minimize pressure drop and turbulence.
- The flexible gate valve is designed to allow for bi-directional flow, which means that fluid can flow through the valve in either direction.
- Wedge gate valves are capable of withstanding high pressures, making them ideal for use in applications where high pressures are present.
- When the valve is fully closed, the wedge gate provides a tight seal that prevents fluid from leaking through the valve.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Wedge gate valves are commonly used in various industrial applications, such as oil and gas, chemical, and petrochemical industries. These valves are designed to control the flow of fluid or gas by using a wedge-shaped gate that moves up and down to open or close the valve.
Tips: How to maintain a wedge gate valve?
Wedge gate valves are used in a variety of applications to control the flow of fluids or gases. Regular maintenance is essential to ensure that the valve functions properly and to extend its lifespan. Here are some steps to maintain a wedge gate valve:
- Shut off the valve: Before beginning any maintenance, make sure to shut off the valve and isolate it from the rest of the system.
- Inspect the valve: Examine the valve for any signs of wear, corrosion or damage. If any parts are worn or damaged, they should be replaced before further use.
- Lubricate the valve: Apply lubricant to the stem and other moving parts of the valve to reduce friction and ensure smooth operation.
- Clean the valve: Remove any dirt, debris, or other contaminants from the valve and its components. Use a soft brush or cloth to clean the valve and avoid using abrasive materials that can damage the surface.
- Test the valve: After cleaning and lubricating the valve, test it to ensure it is operating smoothly and effectively.
- Regular maintenance: Depending on the usage of the valve, it is recommended to perform regular maintenance, at least once a year. This includes inspecting, lubricating, and testing the valve.
By following these steps, you can maintain a wedge gate valve and ensure it functions efficiently and reliably.