Buy low priced resilient seated wedge gate valves online, wedge shaped gate valves are reliable, durable and easy to maintain. Whether you are dealing with water, gas or other fluids, the ATO wedge gate valve provides precise flow control and safe shut-off.
- Model: ATO-WGV-200
- Nominal Diameter: 8" (DN200)
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6 MPa
- Control Mode: Manual control
- Manual Operation: Switching handle (turbine)
- Connection: Flange
- Operating Range: 0-90°
- Material of Valve Body: Cast iron
- Material of Valve Plate: Cast iron
- Seat Seal: PTFE
- Media: Water, liquid, gas, oil, powder, steam, etc.
- Weight: 192kg
- An 8" wedge gate valve features a gate with a wedge shape that allows for a tight seal when the valve is closed.
- DN 200 wedge gate valve has a full bore design, which means that the inside diameter of the valve is the same as the pipe it is connected to. This helps to minimize pressure drop and turbulence.
- The wedge gate valve is designed to allow for bi-directional flow, which means that fluid can flow through the valve in either direction.
- Wedge gate valves are capable of withstanding high pressures, making them ideal for use in applications where high pressures are present.
- When the valve is fully closed, the wedge gate provides a tight seal that prevents fluid from leaking through the valve.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Wedge gate valves are commonly used in various industrial applications, such as oil and gas, chemical, and petrochemical industries. These valves are designed to control the flow of fluid or gas by using a wedge-shaped gate that moves up and down to open or close the valve.
Tips: How to select the right wedge gate valve for your application?
Choosing the right wedge gate valve for your application requires consideration of several factors such as the valve size, pressure rating, temperature range, media type, and flow characteristics. Here are some steps to help you select the right wedge gate valve for your application:
- Determine the size of the valve: The size of the valve should be selected based on the size of the pipe or equipment it will be installed on. It is important to ensure that the valve size matches the size of the pipeline or equipment to avoid flow restrictions or leakage.
- Consider the pressure rating: The pressure rating of the valve should be selected based on the maximum pressure that the valve will be exposed to during operation. Make sure that the valve's pressure rating is suitable for the system's operating pressure to prevent any potential safety hazards.
- Evaluate the temperature range: The temperature range of the valve should be considered to ensure it can withstand the high or low temperatures of the application. The material of the valve and its components should also be considered for their temperature resistance.
- Identify the media type: The media type that will flow through the valve should be considered. For example, some valves are specifically designed for gas or liquid applications. It is important to ensure that the valve material is compatible with the media type to prevent corrosion or contamination.
- Analyze the flow characteristics: The flow characteristics of the system, such as the flow rate and the viscosity of the media, should be considered when selecting the valve. This will help to ensure that the valve can provide the required flow control and minimize turbulence.
- Check the quality and certification: It is important to ensure that the valve is manufactured to industry standards and is certified for use in your application. This will help to ensure the valve's reliability and safety.
Overall, selecting the right wedge gate valve for your application requires careful consideration of several factors. Consulting with a valve specialist or engineer can also be helpful to ensure that you choose the right valve for your specific needs.