Low cost 2-1/2 inch resilient wedge gate valve for sale, it comes with a nominal flow diameter of 2 inches and a nominal pressure of 1.6 MPa. The resilient wedge gate valve is made from high quality materials that are corrosion and erosion resistant, ensuring long lasting performance.
- Model: ATO-WGV-65
- Nominal Diameter: 2-1/2" (DN65)
- Nominal Pressure: 1.6 MPa
- Control Mode: Manual control
- Manual Operation: Switching handle (turbine)
- Connection: Flange
- Operating Range: 0-90°
- Material of Valve Body: Cast iron
- Material of Valve Plate: Cast iron
- Seat Seal: PTFE
- Media: Water, liquid, gas, oil, powder, steam, etc.
- Weight: 33kg
- A 2-1/2" wedge gate valve features a gate with a wedge shape that allows for a tight seal when the valve is closed.
- DN 65 wedge gate valve has a full bore design, which means that the inside diameter of the valve is the same as the pipe it is connected to. This helps to minimize pressure drop and turbulence.
- The flexible gate valve is designed to allow for bi-directional flow, which means that fluid can flow through the valve in either direction.
- Wedge gate valves are capable of withstanding high pressures, making them ideal for use in applications where high pressures are present.
- When the valve is fully closed, the wedge gate provides a tight seal that prevents fluid from leaking through the valve.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Wedge gate valves are commonly used in various industrial applications, such as oil and gas, chemical, and petrochemical industries. These valves are designed to control the flow of fluid or gas by using a wedge-shaped gate that moves up and down to open or close the valve.
Tips: What is a wedge gate valve?
A wedge gate valve is a type of valve that is commonly used to control the flow of fluids such as water, oil, and gas in piping systems. It is named after the wedge-shaped disc or gate that slides into the valve body to control the flow of the fluid.
The wedge gate valve consists of a body, bonnet, stem, gate, and seat. The gate is usually made of metal, such as cast iron or steel, and is designed with a wedge shape that can be lowered or raised to control the flow of the fluid. The gate is usually equipped with a stem that can be turned by a handle or other actuator to move the gate up and down.
When the gate is lowered, it blocks the flow of the fluid, and when it is raised, the fluid is allowed to flow freely through the valve. The wedge shape of the gate helps to create a tight seal against the seat, which is usually made of a softer material such as rubber or plastic.
Wedge gate valves are commonly used in a variety of industries, including oil and gas, water and wastewater treatment, and chemical processing. They are often preferred because they are reliable, durable, and easy to maintain.