DIP tantalum capacitor is coated with a flame retardant resin that allows the capacitor to be effective in most kinds of environments. Tantalum capacitor feature low leakage current and impedance.
- Small volume and small capacity error
- Wide temperature range, high temperature resistance
- Long life, high insulation resistance, small leakage current
- Equivalent series resistance (ESR) has good high frequency performance
- Model: ATO-TC-047UF35DIP
- Capacitance: 4.7μF
- Rated Voltage: 35V
- Type: DIP
- Equivalent Series Resistance: 1
- Tolerance: 10%
- Working Temperature: -40 ℃— +125 ℃
- Lead Spacing: 2.54 mm
- Net Size: 1 mm
- Height Mounting (Maximum): 1 mm
DIP Tantalum Capacitor Dimension: (Unit: mm)
Tips: Filtering Performance of Tantalum Capacitor
Tantalum capacitors can store electricity, charge and discharge, and are mainly used in filtering, energy storage and conversion, marking bypass, coupling and decoupling, and as time constant components. In the application should pay attention to its performance characteristics, correct use will help give full play to its function, such as considering the product working environment and heating temperature, and take derating measures, if improper use will affect the working life of the product.
In the working process of tantalum capacitor, it can automatically repair or isolate the defects in the oxide film, so that the oxide film medium can be strengthened and restored at any time without continuous cumulative damage. This unique self-healing performance ensures the advantages of long life and reliability.