Get a cordless rebar cutter at low price. It is a portable hydraulic rebar-cutting machine powered by an 18V lithium battery, equipped with Ф4-Ф16mm (5/8-inch), lithium battery voltage 18V, no load power 140W and cutting speed 4.0s~5.
- 4 - 16mm cordless rebar cutter is driven by a powerful high-capacity 18V lithium battery. Open-ended cutter head design, easy to use, can quickly replace the blade. After the rebar is cut, the machine automatically resets, high efficiency.
- This electric rebar cutter is widely used in steel mills, coal mines, railways, oil fields, bridges, highways, housing construction and other industries that require rapid cutting of steel bars.
- Cordless electric rebar cutter has a faster cutting speed than a grinding wheel cutter machine. No iron debris and sparks will be generated during cutting, safe and environmentally friendly.
- Model: ATO-RC16B
- Rated Voltage: 18V
- No-Load Power: 140W
- Cutting Speed: 4.0s~5.0s
- Cutting Range: Ф4-Ф16mm (5/8")
- Weight: 10.5kg
Dimension (Unit: mm)
The provided cordless electric rebar cutter can quickly and efficiently cut steel bars, steel pipes, house anti-theft windows, etc., widely used in fire disaster relief, emergency rescue, high-altitude operations, earthquake disaster relief, etc.
*Note: Electric rebar cutter is forbidden to cut anchor chains, high-hardness round steel, alloys with unknown composition, flat iron, stainless steel, and various U-shaped locks.
Tips: 3 Types of Rebar Cutters
- Manual Rebar Cutter: It is a hand-held tool, which can cut steel bar with a maximum diameter of 19mm. The disadvantage is that the cutting accuracy is relatively low, which may cause a huge loss of material. There will be sparks or flames when cutting.
- Electric Rebar Cutter: Portable electric rebar cutter has a built-in hydraulic system, high cutting efficiency, accuracy and safety. Generally, the range of steel bar diameter that the electric rebar cutting machine can cut is 5/8 inch~7/8 inch, and the maximum can reach 1 inch (25mm). There is no spark or flame in cutting. A good electric rebar cutter should include an industrial-strength cutting head and a 110-220V or 220-240V motor.
- Cordless Rebar Cutter: Cordless electric rebar cutter is a cutting machine powered by a rechargeable battery. It is used where AC power cannot be used. A cordless electric rebar cutter is portable and easy to use.