The low price rotary vacuum evaporator is a kind of equipment used in chemical laboratories. Evaporation capacity of 50ml/min, speed range of 10-150rpm. This 6L rotary flask and high efficiency vacuum system promote rapid evaporation, allowing you to process larger volumes in less time.
|Speed Adjustment Range
||-0.095 MPa or less
|Temperature Adjustment Range
||Room temperature -99/180°C
|Temperature Setting Display
||Key input, digital display
|Speed Setting Display
||Button setting, digital display
||Vertical double serpentine condenser
||PTFE+Teflon combined seal
|Water Bath Size
|Applicable Smbient Temperature
|Power Supply Voltage
- PTFE and fluororubber dual sealing ensure high vacuum degree.
- The exhaust nozzle of the condenser is positioned below for safer connection with the vacuum tube.
- The rotary vacuum evaporator has a modular design with strong scalability.
- Convenient lifting operation to avoid movement of the glass parts, ensuring safety and ease of use.
- The rotational speed and bath temperature are displayed digitally and controlled by PID for high temperature control accuracy.
- The bath is separated from the 6L rotary evaporator, allowing flexible configuration.
Rotary evaporators are commonly used in laboratories and industries for efficient solvent evaporation and concentration processes, such as in pharmaceutical research, chemical synthesis, and essential oil extraction.
Tips: Can a rotary evaporator handle flammable solvents?
Yes, a rotary evaporator can handle flammable solvents, but caution must be exercised to ensure safety. A rotary evaporator is commonly used for solvent evaporation in laboratory settings, and it can accommodate a wide range of solvents, including flammable ones. However, certain precautions should be taken to mitigate the risk of fire or explosion:
- Use in a well-ventilated area: Ensure that the rotary evaporator is operated in a fume hood or a well-ventilated space to minimize the accumulation of flammable vapors.
- Follow manufacturer guidelines: Adhere to the manufacturer's instructions for operating the rotary evaporator, including any specific safety precautions mentioned in the user manual.
- Grounding and electrical safety: Ensure that the rotary evaporator is properly grounded and that all electrical connections are secure. This helps prevent sparks that could ignite flammable vapors.
- Use appropriate glassware: Employ glassware that is designed for use with flammable solvents. Some manufacturers offer specialized glassware that provides additional protection against potential accidents.
- Temperature control: Maintain low temperatures and use appropriate bath fluids to reduce the risk of vapor ignition. Flammable solvents should be evaporated at temperatures below their flash points to minimize the potential for ignition.
- Fire safety equipment: Have fire extinguishers or other suitable fire safety equipment readily available in case of emergencies.
- Operator training: Ensure that the operators are adequately trained in the safe operation of the rotary evaporator and are aware of the hazards associated with flammable solvents.
It is important to consult the specific instructions provided by the manufacturer of the rotary evaporator to ensure safe and appropriate use with flammable solvents. Additionally, local safety regulations and guidelines should be followed to minimize the risk of accidents.