Get a high torque 80mm harmonic drive at low cost. A harmonic drive gearbox provides high transmission accuracy and supports a single-stage high reduction ratio with low inertia. Strain wave gear has 30/50/80/100 reduction ratios, commonly used for industrial robots, CNC equipment, medical instruments, and military industry.
- The lightweight strain wave harmonic drive gearbox has an ultra-thin hollow, compact and simple structure.
- Excellent positioning accuracy and rotation accuracy.
- Harmonic gearing with a high torque capacity and a high gear ratio is available.
- Model: ATO-SHD-17
- Diameter: 80 mm
- Thickness: 18.5 mm
- Gear type: Cylindrical gear reducer
- Installation form: Horizontal
- Input speed: 3500 rpm
- Rated power: 0.1 kW
- Output speed: 0~500 rpm
- Available torque: 1~100 N.m
- Number of stages: Customized
- Gear ratio: 50, 100, other gear ratios please contact us.
|Rated torque when input 2000r/min (N.m)
|Allowable peak torque at start and stop (N.m)
|Maximum allowable average load torque (N.m)
|Momentary allowable maximum torque (N.m)
|Allowable maximum input speed (r/min)
|Allowable average input speed (r/min)
|Design life (hour)
80mm strain wave harmonic drive gearbox dimensions (unit: mm)
Strain wave harmonic drive gearbox applications
Tips: Strain wave harmonic drive gearbox applications
Strain wave harmonic drive gearboxes are used in aviation, aerospace, energy, navigation, shipbuilding, bionic machinery, commonly used ordnance, machine tools, instruments, electronic equipment, mining and metallurgy, transportation, lifting machinery, petrochemical machinery, textile machinery, agricultural machinery and medical treatment Equipment and other aspects have been increasingly widely used, especially in the servo system with high dynamic performance, the use of harmonic gear transmission shows its superiority. It transmits power from tens of watts to tens of kilowatts, but high-power harmonic gear drives are mostly used for short-term work.