Buy a low cost explosion proof high speed refrigerated centrifuge machine for laboratory. Cooling refrigerated centrifuge with 800W DC brushless motor, speed up to 18500rpm. Its reliable operation and low maintenance requirements make it an ideal choice for research facilities, biotechnology companies, and academic institutions.
- Model: ATO-TGL-18M
- Power: 800W
- Maximum Speed: 18500r/min
- Max Relative Centrifugal Force: 24637xg
- Maximum Capacity: 4 x 100ml
- Temperature Control Range: -20-40°C
- Temperature Control fluctuation: ±1°C
- Timing Range: 1~99.99min/spotting
- Noise: ≤62dB
- Power Supply: AC220V±22V, 50Hz
- Dimensions: 560X 540X 360mm
- Net Weight (excluding rotor): 68kg
- Total Weight: 80kg
- Refrigerated centrifuge adopts high quality steel structure, explosion-proof protection inner sleeve, stainless steel centrifugal chamber, three layers of protection, safe and reliable.
- Refrigerated centrifuge machine uses advanced CPU control system, 5-inch LCD touch screen display, micro-controller can accurately control the speed, time and relative centrifugal force.
- The maintenance-free DC brushless motor has a maximum speed of 18500rpm with an accuracy of ±20rpm and automatically calculates the RCF value of centrifugal force.
- The 800W refrigerated centrifuge features an advanced compressor automatic start/stop system and ECO energy saving system, which provides precise temperature control, energy saving and environmental protection, and longer service life.
Dimension (unit: mm)
Refrigerated centrifuges find extensive applications in various fields, such as biomedical research and clinical diagnostics, enabling the separation and preservation of temperature-sensitive samples with precise control and low-temperature conditions.
Tips: What is the maximum speed and capacity of a refrigerated centrifuge?
The maximum speed and capacity of a refrigerated centrifuge can vary depending on the specific model and manufacturer. However, I can provide you with some general information.
- Maximum Speed: Refrigerated centrifuges are typically designed to achieve high speeds to separate substances based on density. The maximum speed of a refrigerated centrifuge can range from a few thousand revolutions per minute (rpm) to over 20,000 rpm. Some advanced models may even reach speeds of 50,000 rpm or more. The speed is usually adjustable to accommodate different experimental requirements.
- Capacity: The capacity of a refrigerated centrifuge refers to the maximum volume or number of sample tubes it can accommodate. Centrifuges come in various sizes, and the capacity can vary accordingly. Smaller benchtop models may have a capacity of a few dozen milliliters or a few small sample tubes, while larger floor-standing centrifuges can handle volumes ranging from several liters to tens of liters. The capacity is typically specified by the number and size of the centrifuge tubes that can be accommodated.
It's important to note that these specifications can vary significantly among different centrifuge models, so it's best to consult the specific manufacturer's documentation or product specifications for precise details on the maximum speed and capacity of a particular refrigerated centrifuge.