Cheap air quality monitor for home and office can peform PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC, AQI, PM1.0, and PM10 detection accurately and quickly, a big helper for your indoor air quality test.
- 2.8" TFT LCD display with 320 * 240 pixels
- High-speed ARM master program
- The monitor has simple operation screen.
- Adopting advanced laser PM2.5 detection probe, the monitor supports PM2.5, PM1.0 and PM10 detection.
- Using independent HCHO and TVOC air detection probe.
- With different interface display, more humane.
- HCHO testing value Exceeded alarm and Alert alarm.
- Air Quality Index, showing the current AQI index.
- Built-in high capacity rechargeable lithium battery for long-time working.
||PM2.5, HCHO, TVOC, AQI, PM1.0, PM10
|Sampling Time (PM2.5)
||-20℃ ~ 60℃
||20% ~ 85%
||-20℃ ~ 45℃
||320*240 pixels TFT LCD screen
||Main device, USB charging cable, user manual
Tips: FAQ for ATO Air Quality Monitors for Home
ATO provides a series of portable air quality monitor to detect the indoor air around you like dust (PM2.5/PM1.0/PM10), formaldehyde (HCHO), total volatile organic compounds including benzene, etc. And the meter can show you the AIr Quality Index (AQI) on the LCD screen for your reference. Some models comes with the temperature and humidity measurement. The following will give you the answers of some frequently asked questions.
Q: What is the safe range for formaldehyde (HCHO) and TVOC indoor?
A: The concentration of HCHO is less than 0.10mg/m3 and TVOC is no more than 0.60mg/m3 based on indoor air quality standards of GB/T 18883-2002 and GB 50325-2001 Class II civil construction.
Q: What is the standard range for PM2.5?
A: Good: 0~12 μg/m³, Medium: 12~35 μg/m³, Safety value 35~70 μg/m³, Unhealthy: over 70 μg/m³.