Safety 20 ton hydraulic gear puller is a tool used to remove press-fitted parts, widely used in automotive, manufacturing and repair. Max stroke 70mm, max lateral pull distance 350m, max longitudinal drawing saw 205mm, 2 or 3 jaw hydraulic bearing puller is suitable for use in different places.
- Model: ATO-HHL-20
- Output: 20 ton
- Lateral Pull Distance: 100~350mm
- Max Longitudinal Drawing Saw: 205mm
- Max Stroke: 70mm
- Package Size: 44x35x13cm
- Weight: 18.6kg
- 2/3 jaw hydraulic puller with a detachable handle and 360 pressure direction, which is easy to use in confined spaces.
- The hydraulic cylinder adopts solid steel integral processing and forming design, which has a high safety factor.
- The hydraulic puller can be used both horizontally and vertically. The elastic thimble can accurately locate the center. Both the claw hook and the claw hook frame are forged with high-strength alloy steel that is not easily deformed.
Note: 5 ton, 10 ton, 15 ton and 20 ton hydraulic pullers are packed in plastic boxes to store tools and accessories, and 30 ton and 50 ton hydraulic pullers are packed in wooden boxes.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
2/3 Jaw Installation Diagram
ATO hydraulic pullers are commonly used in the automotive, manufacturing and repair industries to remove press-fit components such as bearings, gears, pulleys, bushings, sleeves, couplings and other similar parts.
Tips: Advantages of Hydraulic Puller
- Greater control: Hydraulic pullers offer precise and controlled force application, which reduces the risk of damage to the component or the surrounding equipment.
- Increased efficiency: Hydraulic pullers are generally faster and more efficient than traditional mechanical pullers, as they require less physical effort and can apply greater force with greater control.
- Versatility: Hydraulic pullers can be used in a wide range of industries, including automotive, manufacturing, and maintenance. They can be used to remove a variety of press-fit components, including bearings, gears, pulleys, bushings, sleeves, couplings, and other similar parts.
- Improved safety: Hydraulic pullers are safer to use than traditional mechanical pullers, as they reduce the risk of injury from manual force application.
- Durability: Hydraulic pullers are designed to withstand heavy use and last for many years. They are made from high-quality materials and are built to withstand the high forces generated during use.