High efficiency 2/3 jaw 30 ton hydraulic puller can provide precise and controlled force application for removal of bearings, gears, pulleys, bushings, sleeves, couplings and other similar components, ideal for automotive manufacturing and repair.
- Model: ATO-HHL-30
- Output: 30 ton
- Lateral Pull Distance: 150~400mm
- Max Longitudinal Drawing Saw: 220mm
- Max Stroke: 70mm
- Package Size: 48x20x18cm
- Weight: 24.2kg
- 2/3 jaw hydraulic puller with a detachable handle and 360 pressure direction, which is easy to use in confined spaces.
- The hydraulic cylinder adopts solid steel integral processing and forming design, which has a high safety factor.
- The hydraulic puller can be used both horizontally and vertically. The elastic thimble can accurately locate the center. Both the claw hook and the claw hook frame are forged with high-strength alloy steel that is not easily deformed.
Note: 5 ton, 10 ton, 15 ton and 20 ton hydraulic pullers are packed in plastic boxes to store tools and accessories, and 30 ton and 50 ton hydraulic pullers are packed in wooden boxes.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
2/3 Jaw Installation Diagram
ATO hydraulic pullers are commonly used in the automotive, manufacturing and repair industries to remove press-fit components such as bearings, gears, pulleys, bushings, sleeves, couplings and other similar parts.
Tips: How to choose the right hydraulic puller?
- Size and type of component: Consider the size and type of component you need to remove. This will help you determine the size and capacity of the hydraulic puller you need.
- Amount of force required: Determine the amount of force required to remove the component. This will help you choose a hydraulic puller with the appropriate force rating.
- Available space: Consider the available space in your work area. This will help you choose a hydraulic puller that is compact enough to fit into tight spaces.
- Quality and reliability: Choose a hydraulic puller from a reputable manufacturer with a proven track record of producing high-quality and reliable products.
- Ease of use: Choose a hydraulic puller that is easy to use and operate. Look for features such as quick-release attachments, easy-to-read gauges, and intuitive controls.
- Maintenance requirements: Consider the maintenance requirements of the hydraulic puller. Choose a model that is easy to maintain and requires minimal upkeep.