Portable 1/2 ton water chiller operates at single phase 50Hz/60Hz 220V AC or single phase 60Hz 110V AC, rated current of 3.6A, input power of 770W, suitable for CNC machine tools, laser cutting machines, grinding machines and other industrial fields.
- Air-cooled industrial water chiller has refrigerating capacity up to 1/2 ton (1750W).
- By controlling the refrigerant solenoid valve, the cooling capacity can be adjusted in real time to ensure the stability and accuracy of the cooling system.
- Intelligent and constant operation modes are available for various temperature environments.
- With over temperature alarm, sensor fault self diagnosis function.
- With compressor over-current overload protection, water flow alarm function.
||Single phase 220V
||Single phase 220V
||Single phase 110V
|Compressor Power (±3%)
|Pump Voltage / Power
||24V DC / 55W
||Default R22 (1R34A, R407C, R401A, R404A or other types can be sustomized, just confirm us by email)
|Inlet and Outlet
||External Φ12mm pagoda connector, Φ8/Φ10/Φ12mm quick connector (Optional)
|Max. Capacity of Tank
||Red and green alarm light, flow alarm, high temperature alarm
Shipping Way of ATO Water Chiller
Just confirm us the shipping way by email when place your order.
1. Ship by Air: The compressed refrigerant inside the chiller is a dangerous item with the possibility of explosion, so it needs to release the compressed refrigerant before transportation. (It means that water chiller without refrigerant when choosing this shiping way and you will get 5% discount for the total price. After the machine arrives at your destination, you need to add refrigerant by local professionals, the process is as simple as adding refrigerant for ordinary air conditioners.) Delivery time is about 15-30 days.
2. Ship by Sea: The transportation time is longer (about 40-55 days), and there is no need to add refrigerant after the equipment arrives at the destination.
Water Chiller Front Side Details
Water Chiller Back Side Details
Tips: What is an air-cooled chiller?
Water chiller is a kind of water cooling equipment, which can provide constant temperature, constant current and constant pressure. The principle of the chiller is to inject a certain amount of water into the internal water tank of the machine, cool the water through the cooling system of the chiller, and then the water pump inside the machine will inject the low-temperature frozen water into the equipment to be cooled, the frozen water will take away the heat inside the machine, and return the high-temperature hot water to the water tank again for cooling, so as to achieve the function of cooling the equipment by circulating and exchanging cooling.
The air-cooled chiller is a type of water chiller machine, which is equipped with a fan as a heat dissipation device. The shell and tube evaporator is used to exchange heat between water and refrigerant. The refrigerant system absorbs the heat load in the water, which causes the water to cool down and generate cold water. The heat is brought to the fin condenser through the function of the compressor, and then dissipated to the outside air (air cooling) by the cooling fan. The air-cooled chiller does not need to be equipped with a cooling water tower (impurities are easily mixed in the cooling tower, and dust causes blockage of the cooling water circulation circuit, resulting in the decrease of cooling capacity), which is suitable for the environment with poor impurities.