2.5 ton air-coold water chiller equiped with 3 HP power compressor, tube-in-shell type evaporator, R22/R407C refrigerant used as standard for efficient cooling. 3-phase 240V/60Hz, 380V/50Hz, 480V/60Hz voltages are available here. Best price industrial water chiller widely used for plastic processing, mechanical molding and module cooling and can improve the surface smoothness of plastic products, so that the products do not shrink or deform.
- Adopted high quality compressors and pumps to ensure safe & quiet running, power saving and durable service life.
- Employed microcomputer with easy operation which can control temperature within 3℃ to 45℃ precisely.
- Unique design for condenser and heat-dispersion unit result in excellent heat-exchange effect.
- Equiped with electrical current overload protection, high & low pressure switch, electrical timer delay safety device. It will alarm to display faulty while any malfunction occurs.
- Built in stainless steel insulated water tank, durable and easy to clean.
- Complete safely devices including power reverse phase, power short phase and anti-freeze protection.
- Ultra low temperature type of chiller can reach below -60℃.
|Number of Compressors
|Compressor Total Power
||R22 / R407C (Optional)
|Number of Fan
|Single Fan power
|Number of Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet
|Cooling Water Inlet/Outlet Size
||3-phase 4-wire AC 208V/60Hz, 220V/60Hz, 240V/60Hz, 380V/50Hz, 400V/50Hz, 415V/50Hz, 480V/60Hz (Optional)
||1-phase AC 220V (L+N)
1. The "cooling capacity" is tested based on: Inlet and outlet water temperature of freezing is 12℃/7℃, and the inlet and outlet water temperature of cooling is 30℃/35℃.
2. Working temperature range: Chilled water temperature range is 5℃-35℃, inlet and outlet water temperature difference is 3℃-8℃, condensation temperature not higher than 35℃.
3. Conversion of units: 1 ton cooling capacity=3024kcal/hr, 1kcal/hr=3.969BTU/hr, 1HP=0.735kW=2580kcal/hr
Water Chiller Structure Diagram
||High pressure gauge
||Low pressure gauge
Tips: Difference between air-cooled chiller and water-cooled chiller?
Industrial chillers are divided into water-cooled industrial chillers and air-cooled industrial chillers. The difference between them is mainly due to the difference of condenser. The condenser of water-cooled chiller takes away heat mainly through circulating cooling water, so the condenser of water-cooled chiller is also commonly called water cannon. Different from the water-cooled type, the air-cooled industrial chiller uses fan as heat sink. Generally, the fin type condenser is used. The fin actually refers to the aluminum sheet. The aluminum sheet is installed outside the part requiring heat exchange to achieve efficient heat dissipation, and then the hot air is extracted by a powerful fan.
Therefore, when the workshop temperature is high, the air-cooled chiller will not only be affected by itself (the high temperature of the condenser will directly lead to the high pressure alarm of the industrial chiller, and the cooling capacity will decline), but also have a direct impact on the workshop temperature. The water-cooled industrial chiller needs circulating cooling water from cooling tower to cool down, so it is rather complicated to install cooling tower, cooling water circulating pump and pipeline to use the water-cooled chiller. Comparatively speaking, the air-cooled industrial chiller can be easily moved.