Hot sell single phase small 1.5 ton water chiller has the advantages of smooth and reliable operation, higher efficiency and lower vibration noise, convenient maintenance and long life. It is applicable to the industry that requires flow of precisely controlled chilled water and considered as indispensable equipment for modern industry.
- Air-cooled industrial water chiller has refrigerating capacity up to 1.5 ton (5276W).
- Double digital display, set temperature and real-time temperature at a glance.
- Full power refrigeration, micro refrigeration, suitable for a variety of working conditions.
- Intelligent and constant operation modes are available for various temperature environments.
- High precision temperature control, the fluctuation can be controlled within 0.5 ℃.
- With over temperature alarm, sensor fault self diagnosis function.
- With compressor over-current overload protection, water flow alarm function.
- It has anti-freeze function and can better protect machine waterway components in the low temperature environment.
||Single phase 220V
||Single phase 220V
|Compressor Power (±3%)
|Pump Voltage / Power
||220V DC / 370W
||Default R22 (1R34A, R407C, R401A, R404A or other types can be sustomized, just confirm us by email)
|Inlet and Outlet
||40mm inner teeth
|Max. Capacity of Tank
Water Chiller Front Side Details
Water Chiller Back Side Details
Tips: How does a industrial water chiller work?
The operation of industrial water chiller system works through three interconnected systems: Refrigerant circulation system, water circulation system and electrical automatic control system.
1. Refrigerant circulation system:
The liquid refrigerant in the evaporator absorbs the heat in the water and starts to evaporate. At last, a certain temperature difference is formed between the refrigerant and the water. The liquid refrigerant also completely evaporates into a gaseous state, which is then inhaled and compressed by the compressor (pressure and temperature increase). The gaseous refrigerant releases heat through the condenser and condenses into a liquid. After throttling through the expansion valve (or capillary), it turns into low temperature and low pressure refrigerant and enters the evaporator, completing the refrigerant circulation process.
2. Water circulation system:
The water pump is responsible for pumping the water from the water tank to the equipment to be cooled by the user. After the heat is taken away by the chilled water, the temperature rises and then returns to the chilled water tank.
3. Electrical automatic control system:
Including the power part and the automatic control part. The power supply part supplies power to the compressor, fan, water pump, etc. through the contactor.
The automatic control part includes temperature controller, pressure protection, time delay device, relay, overload protection and other functions, which can automatically start and stop and protect the water temperature.