Air pressure regulator pressure regulator port size 1/8 inch Rc, G and NPT threads can be customized. The compressed air pressure regulator is small in size, light in weight and precise in pressure setting.
- Model: ATO-PR-NIR1000
- Sensitivity: Within 0.2% of full span
- Repeatability: Within ±0.5% of full span
- Minimum Supply Pressure:Set pressure +0.05 Mpa
- Set Pressure: 0.005~0.2/ 0.01~0.4/ 0.01~0.8 Mpa
- Pressure Regulator Port Size: 1/8 inch Rc
- Air Consumption: 4.4 L/min (ANR) or less
- Ambient and Fluid Temperature: –5 to 60°C (No freezing)
- Supply Pressure: 1.0 MPa
- Weight: 1 kg
- Certificate: CE
Note: Air filter (AF) and oil mist separator (AM, AFM) need to be installed on the air supply side.
Air Pressure Regulator 1/8 Inch Dimension (Unit: mm)
1/8 Inch Rc Pneumatic Regulator Detail
Tips: What is a air pressure regulator ?
Pneumatic pressure regulating valve is to use compressed gas as the power source, the cylinder as the actuator, and use the valve positioner, converter, solenoid valve, retaining valve, gas storage tank, gas filter and other accessories to drive the valve to realize the opening and closing. Quantitative or proportional adjustment, receiving the control signal of the industrial automation control system to complete the adjustment of the pipeline medium: flow, pressure, temperature, liquid level and other process parameters. Pneumatic control valve is characterized by simple control, fast response, and intrinsic safety, without the need for additional explosion-proof measures.