Single phase DC line reactor can be used for high voltage direct current, power 100 hp (75 kW), voltage from 220V to 1200V is optional, material copper or aluminum.
||75 kW (100 hp)
|Recommended VFD Model
|VFD Voltage Adapter
||200V-1200V (Contact us for other voltages)
||Iron core-winding 3000VAC/50Hz/10mA/60s no arcing no breakdown
||iron core-winding 1000VDC, Insulation resistance
|Noise of Reactor
||Less than 35dB (measured from 1 meter away in horizon from reactor)
|Degree of Protection
|Degree of Insulation
||> Class F
1. Improve the input current wave caused by capacitor harmonics.
2. Reduce and prevent rectifier bridge damage and capacitors.
3. Overheating due to a surge in current.
4. Improve the power factor and reduce the AC pulse of the DC bus.
5. Limit transient changes in system voltage.
75 kW DC Reactor Dimension (unit: mm)
Tips: When does the inverter need to add a special input reactor for the inverter?
1. There is a power factor correction (compensation) device on the power supply.
2. There is a risk of lightning strikes for the power supply, or the inverter often reports faults such as operating overvoltages.
3.The ratio of the capacity of the inverter to the capacity of the transformer is greater than or equal to 1:10.
4. The power factor of the frequency conversion system is too low, and the power factor of the frequency conversion system needs to be improved.
5. When the inverter pollutes the power supply, causing other electrical equipment to fail to work normally.
6. When the frequency conversion system is undergoing EMC test and fails to pass normally.