1000μF tantalum chip capacitor with small size. Most often in the form of surface mounted devices (SMD). The capacity error of 1000uf tantalum capacitor is small, so it can be more accurate in operation.
- Small volume and small capacity error
- Wide temperature range, high temperature resistance
- Long life, high insulation resistance, small leakage current
- Equivalent series resistance (ESR) has good high frequency performance
- Model: ATO-TC-1000UF063SMD
- Capacitance: 1000μF
- Rated Voltage: 6.3V
- Type: V-SMD
- Net Size: 7361 mm
- Height Mounting (Maximum): 3.55 mm
- Equivalent Series Resistance: 2
- Tolerance: 20%
- Leading Spacing: Leadless
- Working Temperature: -55 ℃— +125 ℃
SMD Tantalum Capacitor Dimension: (Unit: mm)
L= 7.3, S= 4.4, W= 6.1, W1= 3.1, A= 1.4, H= 3.45
Tips: Chemical Property of Tantalum?
Tantalum has excellent chemical properties and is highly resistant to corrosion. It does not react with hydrochloric acid, concentrated nitric acid and aqua regia under hot and cold conditions. However, tantalum can be corroded in hot concentrated sulfuric acid. Below 150 ℃, tantalum will not be corroded by concentrated sulfuric acid, and it will react only at a temperature higher than this. In concentrated sulfuric acid of 175 ℃ for one year, the thickness of corrosion is 0.0004 mm. At 250 ℃, the corrosion rate increases, and the annual corrosion thickness is 0.116 mm. At 300 ℃, the corrosion rate is faster, soaking for 1 year, the surface is corroded 1.368 mm.