The LCD display soldering iron uses advanced digital temperature control to provide optimum heat distribution and maintain a constant temperature during use. The light weight soldering iron is ergonomically designed to ensure comfort and ease of handling.
- Model: ATO-SIK-928DI
- Max Power: 100W
- Rated Power: 20W
- Working Temperature: 200~500 °C
- Voltage: 110/220V
- Power Plug: Euro/US
- Display Form: LCD
- Temperature Control: adjustable temperature
- Enclosure Protection Class: IP20
- Dimension: 25x25x204mm
- Weight: 0.33kg
- The temperature is clearly displayed on the LCD screen and can be adjusted with the push of a button.
- Portable digital soldering iron is equipped with a safety switch to reduce safety hazards.
- 100W digital soldering iron has a high power heating core, high thermal efficiency, stable temperature, accurate temperature control and fast return to temperature.
- Anti-scalding and anti-slip silicone sheath for a comfortable soldering experience.
- Temperature adjustment range 200~500°C/392~932°F, easy to finish soldering work.
- 928DI soldering iron x 1
- K2 soldering iron holder x 1
- Insulating tape x 1
- Solder sucker x 1
- Dual purpose screwdriver electric pen x 1
- Tweezers x 1
- High quality solder wire in tube 10g x1
- High quality solder wire 50g x1
- Multimeter + pencil cord x1
- Wire stripper x1
- Pair of red and black wires x1
- Tool kit x1
Soldering iron is a versatile tool widely used in various fields, including electronics, plumbing, jewelry making, and automotive repair. In electronics, it is used to join electrical components together and repair circuit boards. Plumbers use it to join pipes and fittings. Jewelers use it to solder small pieces of metal together to make intricate designs. Automotive mechanics use it to repair electrical connections and fix broken parts. With its precise heat control and ability to melt and join metals, soldering iron is a valuable tool for anyone working with metal or electronics.
Tips: Do soldering iron and soldering gun differ?
Yes, soldering iron and soldering gun are two different types of soldering tools.
A soldering iron is usually a hand-held tool used for soldering electronic components or small metal parts. It usually consists of a heating element and an electronic control for controlling the temperature.
A soldering gun is usually a larger and more powerful soldering tool for welding large metal parts. It usually has a larger heating element and higher power in order to quickly heat and weld larger parts.
The two tools therefore differ in their use and scope of application.