A drum gear coupling is manufactured using advanced technology and materials to ensure durability, with a nominal torque of 1120 Nm and a permissible speed of 6300 rpm. The compact and lightweight design of the gear coupling allows for easy installation and dismantling, reducing downtime and increasing productivity.
|Shaft Hole Diameter
||d1, d2, dz
||30, 32, 35, 39
||40, 42, 45, 49
|Shaft Hole Length
|Moment of Inertia
- 1120 Nm drum gear couplings can transmit high levels of torque due to their large contact area and robust construction.
- Drum couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments, which can help reduce wear and tear on the connected equipment.
- Drum gear couplings require minimal maintenance, thanks to their rugged design and few moving parts.
- Gear couplings operate with low vibration and noise, which helps to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission.
- These gear couplings operate with low vibration and noise, which helps to ensure smooth and efficient power transmission.
Dimension (Unit: mm)
Gear couplings are commonly used in heavy machineries such as steel mills, mining equipment, power generation, and paper mills. Additionally, gear couplings are frequently utilized in marine applications, such as propulsion systems and winches, due to their high torque capacity and ability to handle harsh environments.
Tips: What are the advantages of using a gear coupling?
Gear couplings are mechanical couplings that transmit torque and rotational movement between two shafts that are not aligned. The advantages of using a gear coupling are:
- High Torque Capacity: Gear couplings have a high torque capacity, which means they can transmit large amounts of torque without slipping or failing.
- Misalignment Compensation: Gear couplings can compensate for angular, radial, and axial misalignment between the shafts, which helps to reduce wear and tear on the equipment.
- Shock Absorption: Gear couplings have a certain amount of shock absorption capacity, which can help to reduce the impact of shock loads on the equipment.
- Easy Installation: Gear couplings are relatively easy to install and require less maintenance than other types of couplings.
- Long Service Life: Gear couplings are highly durable and can withstand harsh operating conditions, which can result in a longer service life for the equipment.
- High Efficiency: Gear couplings have a high efficiency, which means they can transmit a high percentage of the input power to the output shaft.
Overall, gear couplings offer a number of advantages that make them a popular choice for transmitting torque and rotational movement between two shafts
that are not aligned.