150 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Features
- Input: Three phase and four-line system, 175V-265V (phase voltage), 304V-456V (line voltage)
- Output: Three phase 380V, other voltages can be customized
- Step-less Automatic Voltage Regulation
- High efficiency: More than 95%
- High overload capability
- Perfect protection function: Over/ low voltage protection, over heat/ load protection, short circuit protection
- 2 Years Standard Warranty
- Compliance with International Standards
150 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer is specifically designed for the needs of the more demanding industrial applications where the need for a more robust and virtually maintenance free solution is required.
150 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Specifications
||150 kVA (The power capacity of voltage stabilizer needs to be 1.5~2 times greater than the load power)
||User Manual for 30kVA-3000kVA 3-phase voltage stabilizer
||3 Phase 4-line
|Input Voltage Range
||±15% tolerance for all standard output voltages above 380V.
±20% tolerance for required 380V output and all standard voltages below.
||3 phase 380V (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V)
||±2~4%/ ±1% (Optional)
* In case of output accuracy of +/- 2-4%, the voltage stabilizer will be servomotor based, and in case of output accuracy of +/- 1%, the voltage stabilizer would be SCR based.
||Naturally air cooled
||Without breakdown and flashover phenomena at power frequency sine voltage 2000V for 1 min
||Overload current (%)
||Non-lack fidelity waveform
||Over-voltage, over-current, feed phases
3 Phase Voltage Stabilizer Schematic Diagram
Industrial Voltage Stabilizer Inner Detail
Tips: Automatic AC voltage stabilizer wiring method
Fully automatic AC voltage stabilizer is divided into single-phase and three-phase stabilizer and their wiring method is very simple. For single-phase voltage stabilizer, there are two lines at the output, zero line and live line. We just need to connect the zero line and the live line at the input end to the main power supply, the zero line and the fire line at the output end to the required equipment, and then connect the ground line.
For three-phase voltage stabilizer, the output voltage is three-phase 380v, three-phase four-wire system, which means that there are three live wires and one neutral wire. We should note that the three-phase voltage stabilizer is phase sequence protected. The phase sequence must not be mistaken when wiring. The input end of the voltage stabilizer is connected to the main power supply, and the output of that connected to the device. Observe whether the input voltage and output voltage of the regulated power supply are stable. If the output is stable and there is no abnormality, then the three-phase voltage stabilizer can be used.