100 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Features
- Input: Three phase and four-line system, 175V-265V (phase voltage), 304V-456V (line voltage)
- Output: Three phase 380V, other voltages can be customized
- Step-less automatic voltage regulation
- High efficiency: More than 95%
- Perfect protection function: Over/ low voltage protection, over heat/ load protection, short circuit protection
- 2 Years standard warranty
- Compliance with international standards
100 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer is specifically designed for the needs of the more demanding industrial applications where the need for a more robust and virtually maintenance free solution is required.
100 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Specifications
||100 kVA (The power capacity of voltage stabilizer needs to be 1.5~2 times greater than the load power)
||3 Phase 4-line
|Input Voltage Range
||±15% tolerance for all standard output voltages above 380V.
±20% tolerance for required 380V output and all standard voltages below.
||3 phase 380V (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V)
||±2~4%/ ±1% (Optional)
* In case of output accuracy of +/- 2-4%, the voltage stabilizer will be servomotor based, and in case of output accuracy of +/- 1%, the voltage stabilizer would be SCR based.
||Naturally air cooled
||Without breakdown and flashover phenomena at power frequency sine voltage 2000V for 1 min
||Overload current (%)
||Non-lack fidelity waveform
||Over-voltage, over-current, feed phases
3 Phase Voltage Stabilizer Schematic Diagram
Industrial Voltage Stabilizer Inner Detail
The wire connected to the voltage stabilizer should have enough cross section, so as to prevent heating and reduce pressure drop. The voltage stabilizer with a capacity above 2kVA should adopt the terminal connection and a single copper wire should be adopted. Meanwhile, terminal screws shall be fastened to prevent the connection from heating.
No matter the single-phase or three-phase voltage stabilizer, the load power switch shall be firstly turned off after connecting all wires, then turn on the voltage stabilizer. After confirming the output voltage is normal, turn on the load power switch.