200 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Features
- Wide range of permissible Input Voltage windows (up to ± 40%)
- Precise output voltage regulation accuracy (up to ± 1%)
- Step-less automatic voltage regulation
- High efficiency & reliability
- Independent phase balancing & control
- High overload capability
- Perfect protection function: Over/ low voltage protection, over heat/ load protection, short circuit protection
- 2 Years Standard Warranty
- Compliance with International Standards
200 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer is highly beneficial when the electricity supply to the site is at a higher or lower voltage level than needed. This system stabilizes the input voltage to be stable and generates a reliable output voltage to the residential, commercial, industrial site. Therefore, it can achieve energy saving and electricity bill reduction by decreasing power consumption.
200 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Specifications
||200 kVA (The power capacity of voltage stabilizer needs to be 1.5~2 times greater than the load power)
||User Manual for 30kVA-3000kVA 3-phase voltage stabilizer
||3 Phase 4-line
|Input Voltage Range
||±15% tolerance for all standard output voltages above 380V.
±20% tolerance for required 380V output and all standard voltages below.
||3 phase 380V (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V)
||±2~4%/ ±1% (Optional)
* In case of output accuracy of +/- 2-4%, the voltage stabilizer will be servomotor based, and in case of output accuracy of +/- 1%, the voltage stabilizer would be SCR based.
||Naturally air cooled
||Without breakdown and flashover phenomena at power frequency sine voltage 2000V for 1 min
||Overload current (%)
||Non-lack fidelity waveform
||Over-voltage, over-current, feed phases
3 Phase Voltage Stabilizer Schematic Diagram
Industrial Voltage Stabilizer Inner Detail
Tips: Why do we need a voltage stabilizer?
With the rapid development of society, electric equipment both for civil use and commercial use develop day by day, and the requirements are higher and higher. However, due to the aging and lagging development of power transmission and distribution facilities in some areas, the poor design of lines and insufficient power supply, as well as other reasons, the voltage of end users is low, while the voltage of head users is often high, which is like a time bomb for electrical equipment, especially for high-tech and precision equipment that have strict requirements for voltage. Therefore, we need a voltage stabilizer to protect our power supply and our electrical equipment.