300 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Features
- Input: Three phase and four-line system, 175V-265V (phase voltage), 304V-456V (line voltage)
- Output: Three phase 380V, other voltages can be customized
- Step-less automatic voltage regulation
- High efficiency: More than 95%
- Perfect protection function: Over/ low voltage protection, over heat/ load protection, short circuit protection
- 2 Years standard warranty
- Compliance with international standards
300 kVA 3 phase Industrial AC Automatic Voltage Stabilizer is designed using latest technology support to keep output voltage stable when outside power supply network fluctuation and load change resulting in voltage waving.
300 kVA Voltage Stabilizer Specifications
||3 Phase 4-line
|Input Voltage Range
||±15% tolerance for all standard output voltages above 380V.
±20% tolerance for required 380V output and all standard voltages below.
||3 phase 380V (Optional: 110V/ 120V/ 208V/ 220V/ 230V/ 240V/ 400V/ 415V/ 440V/ 460V/ 480V)
||±2~4%/ ±1% (Optional)
* In case of output accuracy of +/- 2-4%, the voltage stabilizer will be servomotor based, and in case of output accuracy of +/- 1%, the voltage stabilizer would be SCR based.
||Naturally air cooled
||Without breakdown and flashover phenomena at power frequency sine voltage 2000V for 1 min
||Overload current (%)
||Non-lack fidelity waveform
||Over-voltage, over-current, feed phases
||ISO9001:2008, PCT, SGS, CE
Industrial Voltage Stabilizer Inner Detail
Voltage Stabilizer Buying Tips
1. It is recommended that you choose a voltage stabilizer that is three times larger than the actual power, because in practice, voltage stabilizers have to overcome surge impact of commercial power and start impact of inductive load (such as refrigerator, air conditioner, motor and electric motor). When choosing a contact automatic voltage regulator in the purchase of voltage stabilizer, the rated output voltage regulator should have a larger margin than the switched automatic voltage regulator. In addition, it is necessary to check the appearance, quality and technique, ensuring that buttons, switches and other operations are flexible and reliable, spare parts are tight and there is no sound of object rolling in the machine when shaking the device components, otherwise there are foreign bodies in the device.
2. The rated total output of automatic voltage regulator should be properly selected (total capacity=total power of household appliances*3). The outline structures of automatic voltage regulators include desktop voltage regulator, wall-mounted voltage regulator, dual-purpose of desktop and wall-mounted voltage regulators, as well as floor-type voltage regulator. It is recommended that you should choose different styles according to the location of installation, main use and installation capacity.