Metallized polypropylene film capacitor for sale, capacity value 0.033μF, other capacities can be customized, rated AC voltage 220V, rated DC voltage 1600V. metallized film capacitor has the characteristics of high insulation resistance, good self-healing, long life, widely used in high frequency, AC, DC, pulse and S correction circuits.
- Model: ATO-FC-CBB81-333J
- Capacity: 0.033μF
- Rated Voltage: 1600V
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Lead Spacing: 20mm
- Installation Type: In-line type
- Dielectric Material: Polypropylene film
- Equivalent Series Resistance: 30000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~105°C
- Dimension: 17 x 7.4 x 13.1mm
- Certificate: CE
- Weight: 0.0003kg
- Metal film capacitor has excellent insulation and flame retardant properties and low internal temperature rise.
- High voltage withstands, can reach the rated voltage above the voltage withstand, strong resistance to high current shock.
- Polypropylene film capacitors, under normal operating conditions, can reach more than ten years of service life.
- metallized polypropylene film capacitor is made of metallized polypropylene film with high temperature, and strong self-healing.
- ATO CBB81 metal film capacitor adopts a vacuum heat-setting process, which effectively excludes air and moisture, resulting in high insulation resistance and long life of metal film capacitor.
- The 0.033μF film capacitors are epoxy resin coated according to UL-94V0 standard and the flame retardant level meets the stringent standards set by UL and IEC.
Diaphragm capacitors are widely used in high frequency, DC, and pulse circuits, suitable for color TV calibration circuits that require small size and excellent performance. ATO diaphragm capacitors are designed for S calibration circuits of large-screen displays and color TVs, and are suitable for various high-frequency and high-current applications.
Tips: What are the types of film capacitors?
1. DC film capacitors
DC film capacitors refer to film capacitors that work in circuits powered by DC power supplies, and can be divided into four categories: general-purpose, power supply electromagnetic interference suppression, pulse, and precision.
The characteristics of DC film capacitors: large capacitance, low withstand voltage, and polarity. The most common capacitor: electrolytic capacitor, this type of capacitor has positive and negative poles, so it can be understood that capacitors with positive and negative poles are all DC film capacitors.
2. AC film capacitors
AC film capacitors refer to film capacitors that work in circuits powered by AC power. According to their functions, they are divided into motor start-up, power factor compensation, etc.
The characteristics of AC thin film: small capacitance, high withstand voltage. The most common capacitors: CBB22 capacitors, CBB81 capacitors.