Buy online economical metal film capacitor, capacity 1nF, rated voltage DC 1250V. CBB81 polypropylenecapacitor internal temperature rise is small, can reach rated voltage above withstand voltage, strong resistance to high current shock.
- Model: ATO-FC-CBB81-102J
- Capacity: 0.001μF
- Rated Voltage: 1250V
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Lead Spacing: 7.5mm
- Installation Type: In-line type
- Dielectric Material: Polypropylene film
- Equivalent Series Resistance: 30000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~105°C
- Dimension: 17 x 7.4 x 13.1mm
- Certificate: CE
- Weight: 0.0003kg
- Metal capacitor has excellent insulation and flame retardant properties and low internal temperature rise.
- High voltage withstands, can reach the rated voltage above the voltage withstand, strong resistance to high current shock.
- Polypropylene film capacitors, under normal operating conditions, can reach more than ten years of service life.
- metallized polypropylene film capacitor is made of metallized polypropylene film with high temperature, and strong self-healing.
- ATO CBB81 metal film capacitor adopts a vacuum heat-setting process, which effectively excludes air and moisture, resulting in high insulation resistance and long-life of metal film capacitor.
- The 0.001μF film capacitors are epoxy resin coated according to UL-94V0 standard and the flame retardant level meets the stringent standards set by UL and IEC.
Diaphragm capacitors are widely used in high frequency, DC, and pulse circuits, suitable for color TV calibration circuits that require small size and excellent performance. ATO diaphragm capacitors are designed for S calibration circuits of large-screen displays and color TVs, and are suitable for various high-frequency and high-current applications.
Tips: What is the difference between polyester capacitors and polypropylene?
Polyester film capacitor (CL capacitor): metalized polyester film as dielectric and electrodes are wound by winding method, and the exterior is wrapped or sealed with epoxy resin.
Polypropylene film capacitor (CBB capacitor): capacitor made of polypropylene film as dielectric and aluminum foil as an electrode with inductors structure, wound and sealed with epoxy resin.
Polyester capacitors are primarily used in general-purpose board-level applications such as blocking, bypassing, decoupling, and some noise suppression circuits. Polypropylene is commonly used in capacitor construction for high-frequency AC applications.