Metalized film capacitor has a capacity of 100nF, rated voltage 1000V DC, lead spacing 15mm. Metalized diaphragm capacitor adopts vacuum heat-setting process, which effectively eliminates air and moisture, making the metal diaphragm capacitor with high insulation resistance and able to withstand high frequency and high current.
- Model: ATO-FC-CBB81-104J
- Capacity: 0.1μF
- Rated Voltage: 1000V
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Lead Spacing: 15mm
- Installation Type: In-line type
- Dielectric Material: Polypropylene film
- Equivalent Series Resistance: 30000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~105°C
- Dimension: 27.3 x 16.5 x 11mm
- Certificate: CE
- Weight: 0.0003kg
- Metal film capacitor has excellent insulation and flame retardant properties and low internal temperature rise.
- High voltage withstands, can reach the rated voltage above the voltage withstand, strong resistance to high current shock.
- Polypropylene film capacitors, under normal operating conditions, can reach more than ten years of service life.
- metallized polypropylene film capacitor is made of metallized polypropylene film with high temperature, and strong self-healing.
- ATO CBB81 metal film capacitor adopts a vacuum heat-setting process, which effectively excludes air and moisture, resulting in high insulation resistance and long-life of metal film capacitor.
- The 0.1μF film capacitors are epoxy resin coated according to UL-94V0 standard and the flame retardant level meets the stringent standards set by UL and IEC.
Diaphragm capacitors are widely used in high frequency, DC, and pulse circuits, suitable for color TV calibration circuits that require small size and excellent performance. ATO diaphragm capacitors are designed for S calibration circuits of large-screen displays and color TVs, and are suitable for various high-frequency and high-current applications.
Tips: What are the applications of power film capacitors?
Power film capacitors are used in power electronics, phase shifters, X-ray flash lamps and pulsed lasers, while low power variants are used in decoupling capacitors, filters and A/D converters. Other notable applications are safety capacitors, electromagnetic interference suppression, fluorescent lamp ballasts, and snubber capacitors.
Film capacitors can also be used in a more conventional way as voltage smoothing capacitors, filters and audio crossovers. Film capacitors can be used to store energy and release it in high current pulses when required. High-current electrical pulses are used to power pulsed lasers or to generate illumination discharges.