Buy a small metalized film capacitor online, rated voltage 1250V, capacity value 0.0015μF, capacitance tolerance 5%, lead distance 10mm. The 1.5nF metallized polypropylenefilm capacitor has low internal temperature rise, low high-frequency loss, strong self-healing, and long service life.
- Model: ATO-FC-CBB28-152JP10
- Capacity: 0.0015μF
- Rated Voltage: 1250V
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Lead Spacing: 10mm
- Installation Type: In-line type
- Dielectric Material: Polypropylene film
- Equivalent Series Resistance: 30000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~105°C
- Dimension: 11.5 x 9.2 x 5.5mm
- Certificate: CE
- Weight: 0.0003kg
- Metal film capacitor has excellent insulation and flame retardant properties and low internal temperature rise.
- High voltage withstands, can reach the rated voltage above the voltage withstand, strong resistance to high current shock.
- Polypropylene film capacitors, under normal operating conditions, can reach more than ten years of service life.
- metallized polypropylenefilm capacitor is made of metallized polypropylene film with high temperature, and strong self-healing.
- ATO CBB28 metal film capacitor adopts a vacuum heat-setting process, which effectively excludes air and moisture, resulting in high insulation resistance and long-life of metal film capacitor.
- The 0.0015μF film capacitors are epoxy resin coated according to UL-94V0 standard and the flame retardant level meets the stringent standards set by UL and IEC.
Diaphragm capacitors are widely used in high frequency, DC, and pulse circuits, suitable for color TV calibration circuits that require small size and excellent performance. ATO diaphragm capacitors are designed for S calibration circuits of large-screen displays and color TVs, and are suitable for various high-frequency and high-current applications.
Tips: What is the difference between CBB81 and CBB22 metal film capacitors?
Although CBB81 metal film capacitor and CBB22 metal film capacitor are both polypropylene film capacitors, their performance is still different. CBB81 capacitors are similar to CBB22 capacitors in appearance (there will be a groove in the middle of CBB81 capacitors), but the volume ratio CBB22 capacitors are larger and more expensive than CBB22. CBB81 film capacitors are better than CBB22 in terms of raw materials and production process, but CBB22 metal film capacitors are more suitable for equipment that does not require high power current, and the volume is also smaller.