22nF metal film capacitor for sale, 20mm feet distance, rated voltage 2000V, tolerance ±5%. 0.022μF film capacitor is suitable for high frequency, DC, AC and pulse high current applications, such as: lamps, power supplies, monitors, and color TV line reverse circuits.
- Model: ATO-FC-CBB81-223JP20
- Capacity: 0.022μF
- Rated Voltage: 2000V
- Tolerance: ±5%
- Lead Spacing: 20mm
- Installation Type: In-line type
- Dielectric Material: Polypropylene film
- Equivalent Series Resistance: 30000
- Operating Temperature: -40°C~105°C
- Dimension: 27.3 x 16.5 x 11mm
- Certificate: CE
- Weight: 0.0003kg
- Mylar capacitor has excellent insulation and flame retardant properties and low internal temperature rise.
- High voltage withstands, can reach the rated voltage above the voltage withstand, strong resistance to high current shock.
- Polypropylene film capacitors, under normal operating conditions, can reach more than ten years of service life.
- metallized polyester film capacitor is made of metallized polypropylene film with high temperature, and strong self-healing.
- ATO CBB81 metal film capacitor adopts a vacuum heat-setting process, which effectively excludes air and moisture, resulting in high insulation resistance and long-life of metal film capacitor.
- The 0.022μF film capacitors are epoxy resin coated according to UL-94V0 standard and the flame retardant level meets the stringent standards set by UL and IEC.
Diaphragm capacitors are widely used in high frequency, DC, and pulse circuits, suitable for color TV calibration circuits that require small size and excellent performance. ATO diaphragm capacitors are designed for S calibration circuits of large-screen displays and color TVs, and are suitable for various high-frequency and high-current applications.
Tips: What is a film capacitor?
A film capacitor is a capacitor that uses a plastic film as a dielectric. The film is made using a precision film drawing process and is very thin. After the film is made, it may or may not be metalized, depending on the desired characteristics of the capacitor. Electrodes are then added and the assembly is mounted in a case that protects it from environmental factors.