20kW (70000 BTU) industrial direct diesel fan heater operates at single phase 110V/ 60Hz, 220V/50Hz AC power supply, with flame sensor, time relay and automatic electronic safety control devices. If no oil, heater will cut off the power.
||Single phase AC 110V/60Hz, 220V/50Hz (Other voltages can be customized)
||20kW (70000 BTU)
||Continuous spark ignition
Fan Heater Details
Input Power Cable Selection
Tips: 5 Things Should Be Known When Using Diesel Fan Heater
1. Now the diesel air heater is generally equipped with a built-in temperature limiter. When the temperature is higher than the safe temperature of the fuselage, it will automatically power off. Wait for the temperature of the fuel heater to drop naturally, and then turn it on.
2. If your diesel fan heater has been used for more than 2 years, it is recommended to remove the fuel heater and clean the small water tank inside the fuel heater.
3. Then look at whether the diesel heater is placed normally. If there is an abnormally placed payment, there will be automatic power failure when dumping. Nowadays, fuel heaters generally have automatic power failure protection when dumping. When the machine tilts more than 30 °, the power will automatically turn off and the heating will stop. We just need to put the fuel heater on a stable place and then use it with electricity.
4. Of course, after the fuel heater is used for a long time, the circuit and plug are prone to aging and short circuit. At this time, the fuel heater stops heating and there is a danger of electricity leakage.
5. Check the power supply and wires carefully. See if the above situation exists, and then go to find after-sales customer service personnel for maintenance. Be sure to check the air inlet of the fuel heater in time. If too much dust accumulates in the air inlet, the hot air will not come out smoothly, so the normal heating will not be performed.