The double union ball valve with an outer diameter of 90mm, is made of high quality PVC material that is resistant to corrosion, chemical damage and abrasion, ensuring long-lasting performance even in the harshest environments. This 3" PVC true union ball valve can be used for plumbing in swimming pools, aquariums, and spas or for irrigation and other commercial plumbing applications.
- Model: ATO-PBV-DN80
- Material: PVC
- Inner Diameter: 3 inch (DN80)
- Outer Diameter: 90mm
- Direction of Flow: bi-directional
- Type (Channel Position): Two-way
- Pressure Environment: High pressure
- Operating Temperature: -10-60°C
- 3 inch PVC true union ball valves are highly resistant to corrosion from chemicals, making them ideal for use in corrosive environments.
- These true union PVC ball valves are designed for easy installation and maintenance, which helps reduce downtime and maintenance costs.
- The full bore design of the PVC ball valve allows for high flow rates and minimal pressure drop, which ensures efficient operation of the system.
- The true union design of the valve ensures that it is completely leak-proof, even under high pressure.
- The ball valve design allows for easy and precise control of the flow of fluid in the system.
- PVC double union ball valves can be used in a wide range of applications, including chemical processing, water treatment, and irrigation systems.
- 90mm PVC true union ball valves are made from high-quality materials that are resistant to wear and tear, ensuring a long service life.
Dimension (Unit mm)
PVC ball valves are commonly used in a variety of industries, including water treatment, irrigation, chemical processing, and HVAC systems. They are particularly useful for controlling the flow of fluids or gases in pipelines and can be found in both commercial and residential applications. PVC ball valves are also often used in aquariums and other aquatic environments to regulate water flow and prevent backflow.
Tips: How much pressure can a PVC ball valve hold?
The maximum pressure that a PVC ball valve can hold depends on several factors, including the size of the valve, the material of construction, and the specific application in which it is being used. Generally, PVC ball valves are designed to withstand pressures up to 150 psi (pounds per square inch) at room temperature.
However, it is important to note that the maximum pressure rating of a PVC ball valve can vary depending on the temperature and the type of fluid being conveyed through the valve. Higher temperatures and more corrosive fluids can reduce the maximum pressure rating of the valve, so it is important to consult the manufacturer's specifications and guidelines to ensure that the valve is suitable for your specific application.
Additionally, it is always recommended to follow proper installation and maintenance procedures to ensure the longevity and reliability of the valve.